Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn't become a mod :'(

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Sergeantincel said:
Hello Mr. idkwattodowithlife, Thank you for choosing to become a mod. Right now all our spots are taken, but sensible behavior and quality posting are qualities we always take into account as time passes. Be a stellar member of our community and one day you might be a mod. Thanks, Sergeantincel.

sad-black-guy.jpg

</3

Harsh BlackPill

Why become a mod when you can become a god?

" all our spots are taken"

LOL, as if there were a limited number of spots the server can take. This is like when guys tell me why I can't come to their party

Sparrow'] Harsh BlackPill [/quote] I've put a lot of effort into my old posts. I don't think anyone should underestimate me anyways ;). More private manners coming up said:
" all our spots are taken"

LOL, as if there were a limited number of spots the server can take. This is like when guys tell me why I can't come to their party
Yeah, I see what you mean.

I've made some controversial posts and I think some mods, also posters won't be happy with me becoming a mod, of course by then, I'll be laying low from on wards, If I ever become one. I'd keep more of an eye or on a look out and post less, if I were a Mod.

Don't worry about this.

More stuff to be handled later on ;).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yeah, I see what you mean.

I've made some controversial posts and I think some mods, also posters won't be happy with me becoming a mod, of course by then, I'll be laying low from on wards, If I ever become one. I'd keep more of an eye or on a look out and post less, if I were a Mod.

Don't worry about this.

More stuff to be handled later on ;).

hope you are not going to change too much from now on

imho you are good and interesting

I'm sending you a fruit basket.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm sending you a fruit basket.
Just send me estrogen pills, so I could be your girlfriend already.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Just send me estrogen pills, so I could be your girlfriend already.

Oh no

This sounds like a rejection from a girl, subtly.

KV- said:
This sounds like a rejection from a girl, subtly.

That's probably because you've associated rejection with women tbh.

blickpall said:
That's probably because you've associated rejection with women tbh.

This sounds like suicidefuel, subtly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back