Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I didn't drink on my 21st birthday

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
My mom said that if i drink then she's kicking me out. Not only that but i also have no money. And not ONLY those but i also come from an abusive family that has problems with alcohol, so i'm really turned off of drinking.
Even if i WAS allowed to drink, and had the money, and wanted to, i have no friends or girlfriend to celebrate my 21st with. Now it's a day later and i'm hella bummed out. I got a pizza and when i cooked it it burnt and now i'm just sitting here like :feelsbadman: because i have no happiness, gf or pizza

My mom said that if i drink then she's kicking me out.
Does that have to do with your religious upbringing?
Not only that but i also have no money. And not ONLY those but i also come from an abusive family that has problems with alcohol, so i'm really turned off of drinking.
I see.
Even if i WAS allowed to drink, and had the money, and wanted to, i have no friends or girlfriend to celebrate my 21st with. Now it's a day later and i'm hella bummed out. I got a pizza and when i cooked it it burnt and now i'm just sitting here like :feelsbadman: because i have no happiness, gf or pizza
Burnt food is the worst tbh

Does that have to do with your religious upbringing?
i mean yeah mostly. That and my older brother is an alcoholic drunk who's abused me and her. Yet she keeps letting him stay here

Alcohol is a shitty drug anyway. Pretty much everything else is better.

I'm sorry. Specially for the burnt pizza. :feelsbadman:

On my 21st I went to a pub, alone. Ordered a drink. Took a sip and it was disgusting. Left the drink full on the bar and went back to my dorm.

jfl why does she care about what you do, can't you just drink out of her view
Well i don't have any money to lol. Plus i don't think it would be that good of an idea. I'll probably try it once i get my own place
On my 21st I went to a pub, alone. Ordered a drink. Took a sip and it was disgusting. Left the drink full on the bar and went back to my dorm.
Lol giga based

My parent's have full control over what comes in and out of our house, so I highly doubt I'll be having even a drop of alcohol on my 21st

Not sure where I will be when I am 21. Seems like ages away. Not sure if I will still be living at my parents. I would probably try drinking in secret if I haven’t moved out