Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I didn't know this website was full of gays just like /r9k/

FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
Claim to hate the degeneracy of femoids yet go out and support the fucking fags. Hilarious. Why the fuck are they everywhere? When do you people stop?

Cope, we don't support fags.

alot of closet fags on this website cant stop talking about trannys and gays

Hardly any of us are gay here.

images

Not sure what your talking about.

Imagine how over it is for you if you're a gay incel. Gays will literally fuck anything and yet they still wont fuck you.

Imagine how over it is for you if you're a gay incel. Gays will literally fuck anything and yet they still wont fuck you.
In the other thread on this shit they got gay matches using saint blackops2cel (pbuh). They're volcel.

I have barely seen 1 faggot here, are you talking out of your ass?

b-but muh feminine penis
Tenor

Starting with yourself, OP, who doesn't think this is attractive just because she's 14.

Not an argument.

View attachment 20005View attachment 20006
This is a 14yo prime female. Any straight male is attracted to this. I don't believe you're straight and has a healthy dosage of testosterone if you would refuse sex/relationship with her if cucked laws didn't apply.

i want fuck now!

I think a lot of men are forced to go gay because of female hypergamy. It's a choice between a 400 pound whale or another guy, can you blame them?

I once met a fag incel, it was even more over for him than it is for us. At least we can fuck whores, that poor fucker was too ugly and mental even for man whores.

i'm not an edgy fag who says anything to be politically incorrect

Fuck fags, we don't want them on here.

The problem is not the fags being here, the problem is that if it is not controlled it may well turn into /r9k I used to be there but after so many traps posts, boypussi or whatever, it looked like a convention of degenerate bastards faggots, It was when I migrated here, the best decision I could make.

gays cant be incel

What is R9k ? And what is the Incel Viewpoint on the homo thing stood up to the celibacy

I once met a fag incel, it was even more over for him than it is for us. At least we can fuck whores, that poor fucker was too ugly and mental even for man whores.
its fuckin over

I think you're just paranoid as fuck, dude. I don't like fags, nor do I support them.