Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I didnt like having sex with that average looking guy... heres my revenge teehee

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
B40e041

I hope that cunt gets actually raped one day

What a waste of oxygen, people like this deserve all bad things that come to them.

The sad part is many men will still go to bed with her. The good news is I can't imagine anyone, not even IT white knights, defending this level of whoredom publicly. At least no men...other wicked women might come to her defense but that's about it, right?

Blunt whore.

Just a joke guys. :feelshaha:

I hate these hoes so fucking much.

a foid this stupid, and shameless is rare tbh
this site always post the worst kind to somehow trigger ourselves
wtf is the point
if you dig around to find the worst of the worst obvi youre gonna find some ragefuel

maybe you should stop digging for shit, as if being an incel isnt bad enough
theres always one like op that goes around looking for a trigger
I suggest you find a better cope op, srs, this may be soy but, digging for triggers is terrible for my mental health, I use to do it
then I realize its fucking stupid and I gotta stop b4 I lose my mind

most foids dont have the guts to even admit they have one night stands
just lol at purposely digging in the gutter, and then rage about it 10000x times, its autistic tbh

Last edited:
Good postmaxxing op:feelshmm:

IT won't touch this.

This is what awaits normies and below when they "ascend." Just another statistic locked in a prison cell for the next 30 years of their lives.
Unironically agreed.

enjoy herpes and cervical cancer you filthy fucking cunt.

wtf is the point
if you dig around to find the worst of the worst obvi youre gonna find some ragefuel

I suggest you find a better cope op, srs, this may be soy but, digging for triggers is terrible for my mental health, I use to do it

just lol at purposely digging in the gutter, and then rage about it 10000x times, its autistic tbh
i didnt dig at all, i found this while randomly browsing
enjoy herpes and cervical cancer you filthy fucking cunt.

wtf is the point

:incel::banhammer:

She's probably making a critical joke about #MeToo rather than being serious. I'm not sure but I would guess that before I would guess that she was being serious. That being said, she probably only has one night stands with chads only and would most likely legitimately regret having a one night stand with a chadlite or less so a false rape accusation wouldn't be out of the question in that scenario. If she has a bunch of #MeToo and feminist shit on her social media than she is probably being for real and is a roastcringe.

wtf is the point

Not wrong, majority of women do sleep around and act degenerate but they hide it.

I’ve met some decent acting women, and few I’ve tried to pursue in the past. They always end up with better men than me, I honestly don’t blame them for that. If you were a rare high value woman, why would you settle for a incel tier guy when there are lots of good looking guys with good personalities?

The truth is, incels are low value men with high value mindset. Most of us will never get what we want, so we will have to settle or learn to be content. This forum is like wading through sewage and then wondering why you are sick to your stomach.

Not wrong, majority of women do sleep around and act degenerate but they hide it.

I’ve met some decent acting women, and few I’ve tried to pursue in the past. They always end up with better men than me, I honestly don’t blame them for that. If you were a rare high value woman, why would you settle for a incel tier guy when there are lots of good looking guys with good personalities?

The truth is, incels are low value men with high value mindset. Most of us will never get what we want, so we will have to settle or learn to be content. This forum is like wading through sewage and then wondering why you are sick to your stomach.
Thats bs. Any incel who goes for 6/10 + is just shooting themselves in the foot. Of course any females below that mark are still unattainable but at least theres a little bit of a higher percentage of chance.

Obviously itd help if females at 5/10 or lower werent such hypergamous cunts but thats the shitty world we live in. Its over for us

Rough sex is bad.
I don’t see the appeal.

Fuck these whores to hell. They should be left in Dante's 9th circle of hell to rot.

MEN MUST START FILMING WHEN HAVING SEX. Even better, they should upload it on internet even the most casual encounters. Otherwise whores are going to lie...

Maybe she already has?
Either way it's not a big deal.
I'd prefer instead something cool like she just trips one day walking down the street in heels and busts her face and she suffers significantly during recovery.
Bonus points if it's down some steps and she has to permanently walk with a limp.

She'll still get lots of sex but what she can draw will be reduced so it will humble her.

Nobody push her though, assault is wrong. Just if you have the chance to stop her from falling: abstain

Someone's daughter, future wife and mother.

FUCKING WHOOOOOOOOORE:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I don't find that word appropriate.

We need to expand our vocabulary lads.

Whore should be reserved as shorthand for prostitute IMO.

Slut also seems overly broad. It doesn't make sense to use it in reference to false rape accusations, or girls who like rough sex.

I wouldn't want to think a girl is inherently a slut if she wanted rough sex with ME, for example.

Sluttiness is more like... fucking a male with a bad personality?

Our personalities are all glorious, BTW
Rough sex is bad.
I don’t see the appeal.
I think it could be good. I do see the appeal. What turns you off about it?

This is what awaits normies and below when they "ascend." Just another statistic locked in a prison cell for the next 30 years of their lives.

Unironically agreed.

I don't find that word appropriate.

We need to expand our vocabulary lads.

Whore should be reserved as shorthand for prostitute IMO.

Slut also seems overly broad. It doesn't make sense to use it in reference to false rape accusations, or girls who like rough sex.

I wouldn't want to think a girl is inherently a slut if she wanted rough sex with ME, for example.

Our personalities are all glorious, BTW

I think it could be good. I do see the appeal. What turns you off about it?
TROLL ALERT :reeeeee:
dude

people are angry and they will throw shit at her because this is what she fucking deserves. Do you realize what she said?

This is why we have to change the cucked laws and never believe foids who say they were raped, especially if they're non-virgin unwed sluts.

She's probably making a critical joke about #MeToo rather than being serious. I'm not sure but I would guess that before I would guess that she was being serious. That being said, she probably only has one night stands with chads only and would most likely legitimately regret having a one night stand with a chadlite or less so a false rape accusation wouldn't be out of the question in that scenario. If she has a bunch of #MeToo and feminist shit on her social media than she is probably being for real and is a roastcringe.
It doesn't matter if its a joke or not. This stuff happens in real life every day

Sluttiness is foids allowing themselves to get pumped and dumped by men out their league.

The reactions are just laughs pretty much, so everyone there is ok with this shit...

This is why we have to change the cucked laws and never believe foids who say they were raped, especially if they're non-virgin unwed sluts.
This

YAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAYYY :soy: :soy: :soy: