Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I didn't like the joker

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
It was boring , the mc wasnt someone who I could relate to. It portrays joker as someone psychotic instead of showing some guy who has no friends isn't nt and goes full er. It's really fake , just watched kaiji its way better MC is more relatable. Joker is overrated , it's also a bullshit plot anything relating to er >>>> joker. I watched it because fags here keep hyping it as some masterpiece. It felt really predictable and was pretty basic. It tried to be realistic but wasn't realistic , the mc for one isn't what social outcastes are like its not what I was promised.

i could have sworn i had a reply to this thread

See you in ban appeal

It was boring , the mc wasnt someone who I could relate to. It portrays joker as someone psychotic instead of showing some guy who has no friends isn't nt and goes full er. It's really fake , just watched kaiji its way better MC is more relatable. Joker is overrated , it's also a bullshit plot anything relating to er >>>> joker. I watched it because fags here keep hyping it as some masterpiece. It felt really predictable and was pretty basic. It tried to be realistic but wasn't realistic , the mc for one isn't what social outcastes are like its not what I was promised.
i guess it targets normies and femoids who take too many jew pills, more so than any cels

wonder waht if they made a movie based on ER

It was boring up to the final sequence. The finale was pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back