Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I discovered russian doomer music playlist

LOL, I can't understand shit. But It sound like a music some of us would listen.

Hard to describe but even I can't speak Russian and I can't understand that feeling of the song
I can understand some of it, but my Russian is fucking terrible tbh. Hard to tell if it's an incel song or a failed normie song, still good though.

hahaha That's funny. Never hear that phrase before.
Well he is singing about a missing girlfriend, hence the title тебя нет, literally "you no", but the meaning is more like you are missing/absent. I guess it could be taken both to mean a former girlfriend, or an oneitis.

I made an Italian doomer playlist some time ago but (((youtube))) blocked almost all songs I put in it JFL

My Russian doesn't exist but the songs are decent enough.

Well he is singing about a missing girlfriend, hence the title тебя нет, literally "you no", but the meaning is more like you are missing/absent. I guess it could be taken both to mean a former girlfriend, or an oneitis.

тебя нет would translate to 'you're not here'