Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dislike black normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
there so racist to me for no reason, shut up nigger, us indians invented civilisations, and we lost to the british after a war with afghans and central aisans kuk. at least we fought back while u were a slave dumb nigger

Indians are the true aryans. Hitler was punjabi

you didn't do shit to create anything boyo stop with that fake ass pride

did you have any part in that other than things that you have no control over like race and nationality?
true, but black ppl i meet a lot like 5 times out of ten are genuninely racist to me.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bitch you haven't created shit, absolute disgrace! If I can't find your name in a book sit still buddy boyo.

true, but black ppl i meet a lot like 5 times out of ten are genuninely racist to me.
I wasn't denying that blacks were being racist to you I was pointing out your fake pride in things you didn't even do shit to earn it.
anyways feels bad for you for the racism shit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Bitch you haven't created shit, absolute disgrace! If I can't find your name in a book sit still buddy boyo.
MUH ANCESTORS NIGGA
t
I wasn't denying that blacks were being racist to you I was pointing out your fake pride in things you didn't even do shit to earn it.
true, but u have a good race stats. korean and mongol why cant u just get a qt korean gf?
t
true, but u have a good race stats. korean and mongol why cant u just get a qt korean gf?
My uncle is Punjabi! I have nothing else to add tbh.
so ur punjabi and white?

Haven't seen any racist black normies irl, but fuck any that were racist to you.

Bruh, you're an incel, stop with the we wuzzing.

But to address your point, the media has inculcated American blacks with a lot of over-confidence and as a result many of them are assholes. Nothing we can do about it