Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dislike when foids lie about having mental illness

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I remember during last semester in my Computer Engineering class, this fucking tumblrina kept talking about how she had "social anxiety" and how she had depression and she wanted to kill herself, etc. She looks like a fucking troll and some hit her with a fucking rock and wears glasses, she's also ginger as well so she looks fucking ugly, only redeeming thing about her is that she is skinny and not an overweight fucking landwhale. She would always get the attention of everyone and I can clearly tell that she was bluffing about everything she has said. I honestly did wish I can get up from my seat and just fucking scream in her face about how she is bullshitting everything she has said at one point but I ignored it long enough.

She's currently in my construction class and she won't shut up and she keeps constantly talking to the substitute teacher that we have. The conversation has been going on for at least half an hour and they're talking about bullshit that nobody cares about. Fuck she just started talking about Endgame, I honestly hope she will shut up at one point or another though.

Edit: She finally left after 40 fucking minutes holy shit.

I also remember an acquaintance of mine who used to be my crush who said that she had "social anxiety" as well but she was the one initiating conversations with me along with everyone else. We used to talk outside of school but overtime we just stopped talking to each other. She was quite cute and short too, my favourite type of girls but she had a boyfriend, so it was over for me and due to the fact that I never asked her out. She also wasn't interested in initiating the conversation and I would always have to start it. I do see her on some occasions and I do say hi and she says hi back. I stopped having a crush on her as of recently though and I simply don't care about her and I'm not interested in her as much as I used to be.

But that's besides the point, I hate foids who self-diagnose themselves with some mental illnesses such as anxiety, autism, bipolar disorder, schizophrenic tendencies, suicidal tendencies, etc. Get fucking diagnosed by a doctor, therapist or psychiatrist you stupid cunts.

Last edited:
Every person with mental illness should be put down

Women don’t get depression, anxiety or mental illness full stop

Mental illnesses are like problems, everyone has them, it' just that some people have much, much bigger ones than others do.

I hate that as well

foids that say they have a "mental illness" are just attention whoring, they will still live 100x better lives then average guys and 10000000000000000000000x better lives then any guy with a real mental illness, such stupid bitches

foids that say they have a "mental illness" are just attention whoring, they will still live 100x better lives then average guys and 10000000000000000000000x better lives then any guy with a real mental illness, such stupid bitches

Foids attempt suicide to get attention
Men commit suicide to end their miserable life

Having "issues" is cool now, and is another way to absolve responsibility for your behavior.

Blogs and twatter and shit are full of foids with "undiagnosed this or that". Seriously? With what a sprawling, festering swamp of shit the psych industry is, you couldn't find one quack to give you an "official" diagnosis of something or other?

they diagnose themselves with bipolar as an excuse to lash out

It's hard to take femoids seriously no matter what they do or say

I wish I lived life on just exist mode

Anxiety and depression are the go-to self-diagnoses for the terminally uninteresting.

They need to fake a mental illness to make up for lack of personality

They are a bunch of faker dakers.