Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I do my best to avoid all social situations

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
My hatred of the normalscum has completely overcome my loneliness. I no longer want any relationships. Now I just try my best at avoiding all social situations. Isolating yourself is the healthiest course of action for a incel to take.

How is isolation healthy it'll fuck you up mentally.

Me too I don't even reply when online somebody messages me on reddit or something.

. Isolating yourself is the healthiest course of action for a incel to take.
No,is not. You become someone really paranoid.

I was isolated like 2 or 3 years ago. I begined to untrust of everyone,even in my mother.

I was thinking,in that moment,that everyone wants me death or they want to hurt me or something. It was something awful.

My hatred of the normalscum has completely overcome my loneliness. I no longer want any relationships. Now I just try my best at avoiding all social situations. Isolating yourself is the healthiest course of action for a incel to take.

I do this too OP.

No,is not. You become someone really paranoid.

I was isolated like 2 or 3 years ago. I begined to untrust of everyone,even in my mother.

I was thinking,in that moment,that everyone wants me death or they want to hurt me or something. It was something awful.
Normalscum want you dead.

truth. hermitmaxxing and weedmaxxing

Same here, fuck being social. When I see a M’Lady walking on the sidewalk towards me, I turn my head as far to the right as possible so it knows I’m ignoring it, then I call it a whore inside my head, and then I immediately think of a Fire Hydrant.

After doing this several times, a calm sense of rage will overcome your mind.

It feels deliciously goood and makes a shitty life feel a bit less shitty.

Last edited:
OP is based and redpilled. There's a point you reach in enlightenment where social interaction becomes cancerous to you. I'll tell you this that all of my good moments in the past year have been locking myself in my room and doing absolutely jack shit. I talk with myself, joke with myself, and sing and dance alone. I have become so mentally unstable that I've become mentally stable. Square up bluepilled faggots