Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I do not understand why foids in general wear more slutty clothes than men.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Even with the proviso that society deems it unacceptable that foids cannot be topless they still wear more slutty clothes.

When I went for a walk in the park today, I noticed that the shorts foids wear are a lot shorter than the shorts men wear. For the shorts foids wear, 90% of their thighs are exposed. Why do foids feel the need to wear slutty clothes like that?

Also at work, you have to wear strict corporate attire. I saw a foid wear a long skirt but the skirt was sort of like strips, so when the foid walked you could see all of its legs. The foid is essentially half naked and I am wearing a full sleeved shirt with a tie.

To attract Chad and to get ego boost from simps.
They also do this to make their friends jealous.
Lowkey foids are always trying to get a one-up on their friends
But if u point this out foid are gonna give u the classic "my body my choice"

They live off attention and riling up men

Try to boost thier ego by gaining attention from men.

Because right from the beginning when they are teens they receive multiple thrist messages from men. 1000+ messages telling him how beautiful they are. Even the uggos get the princess treatment. This makes them believe that they are 8PSL Female Super Model.

It's in their nature to whore themselves

Even with the proviso that society deems it unacceptable that foids cannot be topless they still wear more slutty clothes.

When I went for a walk in the park today, I noticed that the shorts foids wear are a lot shorter than the shorts men wear. For the shorts foids wear, 90% of their thighs are exposed. Why do foids feel the need to wear slutty clothes like that?

Also at work, you have to wear strict corporate attire. I saw a foid wear a long skirt but the skirt was sort of like strips, so when the foid walked you could see all of its legs. The foid is essentially half naked and I am wearing a full sleeved shirt with a tie.

reminds me of that part in 1984 where the Kids set the old Woman on fire.

How long until topless is normalized (If it even will be)?

Jews control the fashion and clothing industries... And have for more than 100 years.

Short podcast =

Nice article =

They call it "the needle trades" because they like needles. This love for needles has transfered to the vaccine poisoning trades.

Yeah my workplace has a pretty lax dress code, but only foids are allowed to wear sleeveless t-shirts, for example. This probably stems from the old geezers in upper management prefering to see more foid skin exposed, and the foids on the other hand take advantage of this to climb the corporate ladder faster than your average working male drone. So much for "muh diversity!" :soy:

To attract Chad and to get ego boost from simps.
They also do this to make their friends jealous.
Lowkey foids are always trying to get a one-up on their friends
But if u point this out foid are gonna give u the classic "my body my choice"
I wonder why fat and old ugly rosties support whorish clothing, even though they'd look disgusting in them, and they'd look better in loose clothing like foids wore before feminism.

For Chads obviously.

imagine a man wearing only his boxer while out and about, hed be arrested. while female privileges have allowed them to be above the law and walk around with a fucking 2 dollar cheap whore bra. this society is a fucking travesty

I wonder why fat and old ugly rosties support whorish clothing, even though they'd look disgusting in them, and they'd look better in loose clothing like foids wore before feminism.
They see Stacy's attracting Chad that way and thinks if she wears the same type of clothes her attractiveness will increase, increasing her chances with chad or atleast a normie at worst.

Tl;dr- Pure delusion

Because they are attention seeking whores