Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I do not want SEX... And I don't want INTIMATE RELATIONSHIPS.

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
There are too many unchangable things wrong with me inside and outside to the point that having a wife will put me into an even bigger depression and paranoia (of cheating).

Also I will still have no friends or social status regardless.

The only thing I want to do in life is ROT and find a cope rabbit-hole.

Everyone who says the opposite is a normie impatient to get his turn, capable of relationships, therefore hope.

hindu dindu shitskin cope

Everyone who says the opposite is a normie impatient to get his turn, capable of relationships, therefore hope.
Wanting something =/= hope and hope=/=aptitude, I am unable to have a relationship but still want one.

Then you're not incel.

doesn't have to be wife

Wanting something =/= hope and hope=/=aptitude, I am unable to have a relationship but still want one.
False, wanting something means there is a tiny sliver of hope somewhere in your mind and that you consider yourself apt enough to be realistically in a relationship.

You stop wanting it immediately when you know that in all possible cases, it miserably falls apart.

Then you are just mad and jealous that you don't and can't properly have it, which is me currently.

It's good to not want what you cannot have.

It's a big part of stoicism!

Congratulations!

False, wanting something means there is a tiny sliver of hope somewhere in your mind and that you consider yourself apt enough to be realistically in a relationship.
I want the world to be made out of doughnuts, that does not mean I believe it could be remotely possible.
I know I will never have anything close to romantic love in this life but I still wish it were possible.
I do not have any hope left. Even if I did, having hope does not make something possible. You could have copped your way into La la land and feel that anything is possible but it's not.

Last edited:
I know I will never have anything close to romantic love in this life but I still wish it were possible.
I do not have any hope left. Even if I did having hope does not make something possible. You could have copped your way into La la land and feel that anything is possible but it's not.

Well for me, I do not want any relationship, even if it's technically possible. So what you're saying is irrelevant.

I do not want any relationship in my current state and body because I am too ugly inside and outside for it to be an enjoyable (ignoring all the obvious difficulties of finding a Wife).

I am jealous however of high-status, attractive normies that are in relationships, not of a "future me" that would be in a relationship, had I approached that ugly foid whilst flaunting signs of wealth.