Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I don`t feel ugly anymore

GowkBird

GowkBird

I'm just want to be a giga-mega Chad in cuteness
It's like, sometimes I feels as a ugly beast 2-3/10, and sometimes I feel like I'm 5 or even 6/10. Lifefuel because now I can act like normal and be satisfied with my looks. I'll see you guys in few days when some foid will give me a disgusted look.

i've sometimes deluded my brain into thinking this after long periods of not going outside, then i realize everyone mogs me and i have no value to foids

i've sometimes deluded my brain into thinking this after long periods of not going outside, then i realize everyone mogs me and i have no value to foids
Dunno, just sometimes I'm getting really depressed into oblivion (almost kill myself a few months ago), and then I become very high-energy and active. I don't think its some serious brain malfunction or disorder, just a little bit wrong working of it.

So long as everything I can control is in shape I don't feel shame. By now I'm used to being ignored by women so it's fine.

I still think I'm ugly, my face hasn't changed since middle school besides from the fact that I grew facial hair. I legitimately look like someone with babyface and someone who has failed to grow a beard.

Over for isolationistcels

Thats good. If you can delude yourself long enough, you will actually start to become attractive due to law of attraction.

There are some times when I realise that I'm not that ugly, even I look myself in the mirror like I'm an 5/10 average guy, but then I take pictures of my face I realise my sad reality, I'm very ugly (3/10 ethnic manlet) and I was deluding myself all the time. :feelscry:

I know I’m ugly. I won’t be able to change that

I'm the opposite. I thought I'm not so ugly until I started taking pictures of myself. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's what's acceptance that counts.

When you meet chads you think of your ugliness again.

Looking at mirror sometimes feel kinda handsome. But then see no likes for my photos, no messages from cute teen girls