I don't actually want to die, far from it. I want out of this world into a better existence, but I don't want my existence to end.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
117d 23h 30m
For like 12 years now I've thought very often thought about how I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

But I actually don't want my existence to end. It's like I want to ... wake up and be elsewhere. I wake up and somebody tells me "hey you anon, you're finally awake. We've been watching over you and waiting for you for so long. Glad you're finally here with us, do you remember us? Quite the trip you've been on, you're home now." And I look around and it's basically heaven, and it's a trippy and wonderful existence where anything you want happens, and it's and epic and happy and great.

Of course, I'm an atheist so I'm sure when you're dead you're just worm food and your consciousness is kaput. So we need to make a comfy and nice life for ourselves boys, here and now cause there's no other world or life. Though my anhedonic pos brain seems to not like anything, always anxious and unhappy.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
42d 14h 21m
take psychedelics

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Captain
★★★★★
27d 15h 30m
Ending your "existence" is permanent, I don't want to suicide either because of this, you'll not live again forever, and I don't want to end it, I know that our "existence" is not even real, but still, I want to live, at least I'm comfy.

Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
117d 23h 30m
take psychedelics
I'd do it every day if I could. But I can't ever do that, shithole country with strict laws, but more importantly, shit wages so doing it once would be like a good chunk of one's monthly salary and that's just not something you can spend on a consumable.
Ending your "existence" is permanent, I don't want to suicide either because of this, you'll not live again forever, and I don't want to end it, I know that our "existence" is not even real, but still, I want to live, at least I'm comfy.
Exactly. I really want happiness but it's such a hard thing to get even for normal people, and I happen to be far from normal, seemingly miserable and unhappy perennially and sometimes even for no reason.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
42d 14h 21m
I'd do it every day if I could. But I can't ever do that, shithole country with strict laws, but more importantly, shit wages so doing it once would be like a good chunk of one's monthly salary and that's just not something you can spend on a consumable.
Maybe try going mushroom hunting or growin your own

Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
16d 12h 54m
I wish an alien would abduct me and give me a new Giga-Chad body so I can restart life properly this time.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
94d 19h 36m
It's like I want to ... wake up and be elsewhere. I wake up and somebody tells me "hey you anon, you're finally awake. We've been watching over you and waiting for you for so long. Glad you're finally here with us, do you remember us? Quite the trip you've been on, you're home now." And I look around and it's basically heaven, and it's a trippy and wonderful existence where anything you want happens, and it's and epic and happy and great.
I used to have fantasies and daydreams about a group of people that one day will find me and reveal that they are my real friends, taking me away from my shitty existence and introducing me a to a better, normal world, where I'm just like a regular person with friends, love, validation and support.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
165d 22h 43m
I wanna go to nagyala

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
96d 23h 51m
TL;DR: hateful inkwel wants to die without dying :soy::soy::soy:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★
89d 8h 21m
Same OP.

It’d be great if this whole existence were just some kind of rotten nightmare or Total Recall movie (the superior original movie version) experience and one day we wake up and it’s all over and we find ourselves in giga Chad bodies in a paradise type environment with hot bitches all around who can’t wait to taste our nut/fondle our balls, etc, etc.

Also everyone there would be genuinely interesting and a worthwhile, trustworthy and loyal human being to be friends with if you like whether male or female.

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
2d 3h 0m
I just want to feel excited about something. Everything is so boring.

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
8d 36m
For like 12 years now I've thought very often thought about how I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.

But I actually don't want my existence to end. It's like I want to ... wake up and be elsewhere. I wake up and somebody tells me "hey you anon, you're finally awake. We've been watching over you and waiting for you for so long. Glad you're finally here with us, do you remember us? Quite the trip you've been on, you're home now." And I look around and it's basically heaven, and it's a trippy and wonderful existence where anything you want happens, and it's and epic and happy and great.

Of course, I'm an atheist so I'm sure when you're dead you're just worm food and your consciousness is kaput. So we need to make a comfy and nice life for ourselves boys, here and now cause there's no other world or life. Though my anhedonic pos brain seems to not like anything, always anxious and unhappy.
no solution to the inner problem you're describing. give up and blow up (your brainstem)

P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★★★
18d 12h 55m
I wish all this was just a nightmare

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Blue Samurai
★★★★★
124d 8h 43m
I don't want to die, but I'm ok with being dead. I'm probably going to have to sui because of health issues but I'd rather they get fixed and I run out the clock.

If my health issues got solved I'd just want to make it to 2098 and then I'd be okay with dying

cvh1991

cvh1991

Officer
3d 2h 4m

Agreed I hear you mate, I hear you.

P

patheticmanletcel

Major
★★★★
18d 12h 55m
Im sorry i just indetify with this thread so bad