Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't believe that genetics accounts for 100% of looks variation

platypus

platypus

Recruit
I have a hunch that lifestyle accounts for looks to a large extent. The diet, stress hormones, toxins levels, of the mother in pre-conception, gestation, and breastfeeding HAS to play a major role in the growth outcomes of the child.

I attended a memorial for some dead orphans (taken care of by some padeophile monks), and the surviving orphans said, 'take a look at us, we're all tiny manlets (paraphrasing). The monks never fed us well and used us as slave labour'. The kids were orphaned, then abused and worked as slaves, and were not fed well before and during their puberty years.

If you look at animals that are orphaned or malnourished from an early age they become runts and some hardly grow at all.

Fetal alcohol syndrome can produce extreme facial deformities and LOW IQ. Logically, other dietary toxins would have similar effects.

It would be interesting if people could look back at how their mothers lived when they were pregnant and see if what I'm saying has any truth.

Remember, the sons suffer the sins of their fathers. If our fathers allowed our mothers to get away with degeneracy then we must suffer.

you think it's not genetics because you cherry picked extreme examples of kids not being fed enough while most of the world is obese as fuck?

mylifeistrash said:
you think it's not genetics because you cherry picked extreme examples of kids not being fed enough while most of the world is obese as fuck?

Well this simply suuports my point.

Rising obesity is positively correlated with rising average height. More nutrition = greater height, therfore, lower nutrition = manlet height?

And obesity is a lifestyle factor which lowers looks greater than what can be offset by the height advantage..

They play a 100% in your bone defenition, but not everything else. fat levels, skin streess and shit like that.

Genetics determine everything in life its a biological fact

TheVman said:
They play a 100% in your bone defenition, but not everything else. fat levels, skin streess and shit like that.

PRENATAL ETHANOL EXPOSURE DISRUPTS THE HISTOLOGICAL STAGES OF FETAL BONE DEVELOPMENT: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2039868/

platypus said:
mylifeistrash said:
Well this simply suuports my point.
Rising obesity is positively correlated with rising average height. More nutrition = greater height, therfore, lower nutrition = manlet height?
And obesity is a lifestyle factor which lowers looks greater than what can be offset by the height advantage..

you wont find anyone starving in the 1st world anymore

I'm chubby and still am a manlet

Well it must be 99.99% then

It's not that genes don't decide looks, it's that looks aren't highly heritable from either parent. Your parents mix their looks. For example, the traits that make men good looking make women ugly. So a good looking guy could pass his wide jaw to his daughter and make her ugly. Or a feminine chin on a mother could mean a feminine looking son

You want to believe it's all due to genetics because the thought that a person's situation could have been avoided is too brutal to handle. Genetics is cope.

Tell a foetal alcohol syndrome kid that he's fucked up due to genetics.