Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't care about gays

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let they be perverts and their relations are literally shitty, it's not my business, if they not also supporters of various degeneracies, like feminism, or "magical number 18" cuckery (often they are, and that is reason to hate). Sitting here now alone, without lolis, and cannot blame gays for that, atleast not just because of their perversions. Who I can blame - feminists, joos, and overprotective daddies/brothers of teen girls. And stoopid teen girls too

Cuinokius

I dont like gays because they vote for the most leftist shithole of a party.

Gays contribute to societal collapse and the destruction of the family. They are also the #1 ally for women.

I hate faggots, queers, trannies, and whatever mentally ill sick shit they´re into.
Gays contribute to societal collapse and the destruction of the family. They are also the #1 ally for women.
^
They share female nature with them, that´s why gay dudes make good best friends with foids.

Family is shit, traditional family with traditional ugly wifeoid. Nothing to care about, nothing to lose. Gays need to be castrated for supporting feminism and "number 18"

Over for gaycels

Autism anime poster