Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont care about myself only my cat and my father

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Im feeling really depressed . but my cat sees me as her dad and is very clingy to me and it would break my heart to leave my cat then i have my dad who knows im an incel but doesnt wanna admit it to himself because he thinks the bluepill is very yummy and cheats on hes gf with a whore he pays 3000euros for in a weekend . i love my father because he never stopped caring for me and i love my cat because its the only thing that ever loved me and wanted to be with me. It hurts so much i will never make my father proud .it hurts so much imma eventually kill myself cuz alcoholism . only if i ever had a girl giving me a fking chance to care for me to support me mentally but no that will never happen. Btw reason why i dont include my mother is because she abandoned me bcuz she knew i was subhuman since birth.fuck all these people with their inspirational.positive quotes fuck them all
Id rather see the truth and feel the misery instead of lying to myself

I wish I had a cat. They are really cool. Have fun and take care of it :feelsautistic: