Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't enjoy any video games but i want to play video games

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
1520383911538   Copy

Same. They bore me too fast.

Once you're fully blackpilled it's very hard to enjoy them anymore imo

I enjoy video games but I don't want to play any.

The only game I can actually play is Minecraft. It feels so fucking autistic but if a game has any fucking order/story to follow I get tired of it easily.

Also Animal Crossing on my 3ds. It makes me feel like I have a social life

Just try different types of games, some of them are a great cope, try handheld gaming bro, while you can, foids and normies destroyed it. Because the are too focused on phones and sextalking on social media. :feelscry:

Bad for you. Videogames is how I avoid real life. Play a gane,for me,is like to be in a paradise where everything is perfect.

I want to play fighters but can’t afford a PS4 so I torrent them on my pc and play against computers

Can't play videogames because my imminent real life problems distracts me from them

Can't play videogames because my imminent real life problems distracts me from them
maybe you should go ER. a good ERing always relieves my stress

maybe you should go ER. a good ERing always relieves my stress

A storm grows stronger through increase in hot air and it's time in accumulation. A small storm might shake some trees, but a large storm can shake foundations.

Everything bores me nowadays

I feel the same. While at work I tell myself " I just want to go home and play video games" and when I do I only play for like an hour until I either get bored or pissed off and stop playing.
Like another said here, Minecraft is all I can play as well

Same here, I get bored easily.

I feel the same. While at work I tell myself " I just want to go home and play video games" and when I do I only play for like an hour until I either get bored or pissed off and stop playing.
Like another said here, Minecraft is all I can play as well
i didn't touch the ps4 this entire 3 day weekend. i would only feel like playing them if I was neet

know how you feel, it's been a long time since i've really been able to get into a game. Mainly just a time waster for me.

Are you in school and when is the last time you did 20 pushups and what is your job.
im an construction electrician helper and i did 20 pushups either like 2 weeks or a couple months i don't remember. Not in school work fulltime

I think it is a function of total experience. The more games you play, the closer you get to experiening all they have to offer. Only a game truly new and novel that breaks all conventions has any chance of capturing your attention beyond that.

Just try different types of games, some of them are a great cope, try handheld gaming bro, while you can, foids and normies destroyed it. Because the are too focused on phones and sextalking on social media. :feelscry:
Mobile gaming is a lost cause. The last good mobile game was Liberty City Stories, but afterwards I guess EVEN Rockstar gave up. Premium games were a real thing up until 2014, but many of those haven't been updated for modern devices (at least on Android) so even then, you ironically need an old device to play REAL games
I want to play fighters but can’t afford a PS4 so I torrent them on my pc and play against computers
Have you not learnt of the Blessed Steam Sales, my son? Our Lord and Savior GabeN will show you the light, just as he has with yours truly, and many others. GabeN be praised! (But seriously, even in my country many former pirates went legit thanks to Steam Sales. What's your excuse?)
I think it is a function of total experience. The more games you play, the closer you get to experiening all they have to offer. Only a game truly new and novel that breaks all conventions has any chance of capturing your attention beyond that.
Hatred, IS Defense, Deadly Premonition, Alpha Protocol, Postal 2 and many others banked on being different and (mostly) succeeded thanks to that. There are "Out there" experiences...out there, one only has to look for them.

I can olly play grand strategy games now.
I love imagining myself as a world conquerer as I tear through my enemies.

Hatred, IS Defense,

I'd been thinking about trying both of those but I'm not so keen on the idea that I might just be getting manipulated by marketing to a certain crowd.

I honestly don't enjoy anything because of my inceldom. I can't even distract myself from it any more.

I'd been thinking about trying both of those but I'm not so keen on the idea that I might just be getting manipulated by marketing to a certain crowd.
The gameplay is, objectively, pretty meh on both accounts. But they're pretty cheap and they do offer something different. I bought both on a sale. No regrets. Haven't played them yet though, focusing on College (specifically my impeding resits) right now.

The gameplay is, objectively, pretty meh on both accounts. But they're pretty cheap and they do offer something different. I bought both on a sale. No regrets. Haven't played them yet though, focusing on College (specifically my impeding resits) right now.

Mobile gaming is a lost cause. The last good mobile game was Liberty City Stories, but afterwards I guess EVEN Rockstar gave up. Premium games were a real thing up until 2014, but many of those haven't been updated for modern devices (at least on Android) so even then, you ironically need an old device to play REAL games

Have you not learnt of the Blessed Steam Sales, my son? Our Lord and Savior GabeN will show you the light, just as he has with yours truly, and many others. GabeN be praised! (But seriously, even in my country many former pirates went legit thanks to Steam Sales. What's your excuse?)

Hatred, IS Defense, Deadly Premonition, Alpha Protocol, Postal 2 and many others banked on being different and (mostly) succeeded thanks to that. There are "Out there" experiences...out there, one only has to look for them.
gacha games are a gud cope but 2 expensive wasted to much on fate/grand order

I still love WoW, but i don't have the time to be raiding full time.

I've been playing warframe lately. good game if you like grinding.

clickpocalypse 2 is a genuinely good mobile game. some other good ones are 3d pool game, bowling g 3d, family's game pack, pocket rpg, table top racing, aralon hd... maybe I'm autistic but I like mobile gaming, and those are my favorites.

Last edited:
gacha games are a gud cope but 2 expensive wasted to much on fate/grand order
honest to god i wish i could kill every faggot who plays gacha games, they're killing every form of weeb media