Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't enjoy anything anymore.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I think everything is boring and meaningless. I've been living like I'm already dead for 10 years now. I don't know even know why I'm still living on; I think it's about time I left the scene. There's nothing I want to accomplish, and I can't imagine myself living this life for 10 more years. My youth is already gone. I'll be 40 years old in 10 years; I will be as old as my parents were when I was in my early 20s. I can't see myself living like this for the rest of my life. It would be absurd. Since I live in Brazil, I think I'll walk into a slum and wait to be mugged and shot in the head. It's a pity that cucked countries don't have euthanasia. I'd want my last moments to be peaceful and non-violent, but I can't have that in a Zionist country.

It's a pity that cucked countries don't have euthanasia. I'd want my last moments to be peaceful and non-violent, but I can't have that in a Zionist country.
I feel the same way, as I don't intend to kill myself yet, but when that time does come I wish I could die in a manner that isn't painful or scary.

I personally wish that there is a law where you can get euthanized if you're over the age of 30 by going to a hospital, doctor or a euthanizing machine nearby. The machines could be anywhere from around a corner, a city. Similar to convenience stores.

yup same with me i just wasnt made for this planet

I personally wish that there is a law where you can get euthanized if you're over the age of 30 by going to a hospital, doctor or a euthanizing machine nearby. The machines could be anywhere from around a corner, a city. Similar to convenience stores.

It would be great if we lived in a futurama-like universe where they had suicide booths everywhere.

It would be great if we lived in a futurama-like universe where they had suicide booths everywhere.
Pretty sure they have tech by then to turn us into chads and we could explore the universe with the ftl tech with a qt wife.

Neither do i everything is cope and i couldn't be more aware

Last edited:
Don’t give up the afterlife brah.

You’ve already suffered & made it this far, why not just go the extra mile until your biological shell expires??

You can possibly spend eternity in a realm with no lookism or materialism.

What if the majority of people are wrong?? What if hell not existing is just group think from an already degenerate society that only lives for temporary pleasure and seeks hedonism.

I really want to go backpacking across Brazil or another American Country once in my life. Can you tell me what it is like there?

Luckily I have a simple thought that acts as an excuse for why I don't engage in certain things I want to do right now and interesting hobbies and that is that I want to improve myself and in particular lose a bit of weight and get a lower bodyfat. I kinda use that as an excuse everytime I think about doing certain things, because I want to do that first.

Maybe that can help you too. It's a very powerful excuse.

Yes i struggle to find copes. Because no copes for your face

Try to find BrazillianSigma. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Take care of him first before getting killed.

Use an exit bag or take nembuttal. They are good peaceful methods of sui.
He should poison the bucket of lard that sits next to BrazillianSigma's desk. 100% success rate

Chanty Binx is enjoying getting her peanut butter covered pussy eaten by her pet dog or Lil Tyrone, while you LDAR.

The wandering Jew is being serviced by several underage foids located on Jeffrey Epstein's private island while you LDAR.

"Where rats appear, they bring ruin by destroying mankind's goods and foodstuffs. In this way, they spread disease, plague, leprosy, typhoid fever, cholera, dysentery, and so on. They are cunning, cowardly and cruel and are found mostly in large packs. Among the animals, they represent the rudiment of an insidious, underground destruction – just like the Jews among human beings.

It's a clown world. If you're happy, a huge let-down is right around the corner.

If you experience good luck, misfortune will follow.

If you experience pleasure, agony is creeping up behind you.

If you experience peace, war is coming.

If you experience love, it's followed by loss.

Whoever created this operating system (world) we're in ... is the ultimate prankster.

Everything tuned down without cute adorable loli waifu, everything not giving full joy

join a gang and city of godmaxx gramps

I think everything is boring and meaningless. I've been living like I'm already dead for 10 years now. I don't know even know why I'm still living on; I think it's about time I left the scene. There's nothing I want to accomplish, and I can't imagine myself living this life for 10 more years. My youth is already gone. I'll be 40 years old in 10 years; I will be as old as my parents were when I was in my early 20s. I can't see myself living like this for the rest of my life. It would be absurd. Since I live in Brazil, I think I'll walk into a slum and wait to be mugged and shot in the head. It's a pity that cucked countries don't have euthanasia. I'd want my last moments to be peaceful and non-violent, but I can't have that in a Zionist country.
[/QUOTE

why do you not teach english. you can earn money and build a large social network full of hot girls, you can get invited to parties and meet hot foids

I've been in that state. Things got better for me. I escaped nihilism completely.

Same here. It's a diabolical state to be in tbh.

it's because you're a WIZARD Harry. YOU'RE A WIZARD!

Theres no point in saying "your time will come" or whatever. if you can't find a reason to live now you never will.

How did you do it?
I could write a whole book on it but basically I started exercising everyday and I started training to recognise what my instincts are telling me and, instead of being negative and saying no to all the thoughts that pop into my head, I try to obey them at all times. I trust my (subconscious) Self and try to block out all other influences.

I could write a whole book on it but basically I started exercising everyday and I started training to recognise what my instincts are telling me and, instead of being negative and saying no to all the thoughts that pop into my head, I try to obey them at all times. I trust my (subconscious) Self and try to block out all other influences.
I wish I could trust my subconscious, it only tells me bad things :feelsbadman:

How did you do it?
I just did a thread on it if you're interested in more detail.