Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even dress up most days. Is it just me? (NEETcels GTFIH)

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
It feels so good to rot all day on the internet only wearing underwears. It's been a month since I workout at home every evening and I already lost 10 kgs, jfl @ gymcels wasting their money for nothing. I honestly pity all non-NEET incels. How is your average day, fellow NEETcels?

Same as you. I sleep whenever I want, wake up whenever I want and just browse here all day and rot. I can’t be bothered to play video games or even eat. I do have a pair of dumbbells at home but I’m not bothered to work out either.

Vision said:
Same as you. I sleep whenever I want, wake up whenever I want and just browse here all day and rot. I can’t be bothered to play video games or even eat. I do have a pair of dumbbells at home but I’m not bothered to work out either.
Oh yeah my sleep schedule is fucked up too. I sleep at 2 am and wake up at 1 pm.

I go to work in sweat pants and a blue shirt

TheVman said:

I dress up like that too when I go out plus maybe a coat if it's winter.

Gymcelling is a meme

Jockcel said:
TheVman said:
I drest up like that too when I go out plus maybe a coat if it's winter.
How did you dress your mental tho?

Jockcel said:
Oh yeah my sleep schedule is fucked up too. I sleep at 2 am and wake up at 1 pm.

2 am is nothing i go to bed at 5 am wake up at 3 pm

Fellow NEET here, I pretty much wear comfy lazy pants if pants at all. Also on those rare occassions when I do groceries or something. I just don’t give a fuck anymore.

dr-problematic said:

Kek. That's my future.

Suicel said:
Fellow NEET here, I pretty much wear comfy lazy pants if pants at all. Also on those rare occassions when I do groceries or something. I just don’t give a fuck anymore.

Lol grocery shopping and appointments are my only way of interacting with the outside world.

dr-problematic said:

Same. Sometimes I can’t sleep at all but I’ve gotten used to it. Life of a rotcel.

Suicel said:

I just wear a t shirt and comfy lounge pants

what no. i could never do that just feels really lazy.

Virginp0wers said:
Are you ashamed of being lazy? Laziness is a meme made up by normies to force incels to wageslave.

Virginp0wers said:

I can’t do that because of my folks and brothers around

Jockcel said:
Laziness is a meme made up by normies to force incels to wageslave.

Jockcel said:
Are you ashamed of being lazy? Laziness is a meme made up by normies to force incels to wageslave.

No not ashamed i just like getting up and getting dressed. I like being clean.

Unless I have to go out for my 2-3 days per week minimum for food and appointments, I don't bother getting dressed, - Unless it's cold, as I am too poorcel to spend more than 12USD a month on heating and most of that is standing charges.

Cynistic said:
Gymcelling is a meme

Amen. I wish they'd keep that Red Pill stuff off of here.

Last time I actually bought clothes was almost a year ago

BlackPill47 said:
Unless I have to go out for my 2-3 days per week minimum for food and appointments, I don't bother getting dressed, - Unless it's cold, as I am too poorcel to spend more than 12USD a month on heating and most of that is standing charges.
Cynistic said:
Gymcelling is a meme
Amen. I wish they'd keep that Red Pill stuff off of here.
Same

Captvic said:
Last time I actually bought clothes was almost a year ago
Several months for me

Jockcel said:
It feels so good to rot all day on the internet only wearing underwears. It's been a month since I workout at home every evening and I already lost 10 kgs, jfl @ gymcels wasting their money for nothing.

What is your routine for this?

7339er said:
Jockcel said:
It feels so good to rot all day on the internet only wearing underwears. It's been a month since I workout at home every evening and I already lost 10 kgs, jfl @ gymcels wasting their money for nothing.
What is your routine for this?
1-5pm: browse Internet
5-6pm: workout at home (pushups, squats, abs)
6-7pm: eat
7pm-2am: browse Internet
2am-1pm: sleep

This is my routine when I don't leave the house for grocery shopping or appointments.

Jockcel said:
1-5pm: browse Internet
5-6pm: workout at home (pushups, squats, abs)
6-7pm: eat
7pm-2am: browse Internet
2am-1pm: sleep

This is my routine when I don't leave the house for grocery shopping or appointments.

i meant ur workout routine. i dont want to pay for gym if i could lose weight at home

7339er said:
i meant ur workout routine. i dont want to pay for gym if i could lose weight at home

first half hour:
-------------------
-20 reps of pushups
5 min rest
-20 reps of abs workout (on the floor, no equipment)
5 min rest
-20 reps of squats 
5 min rest

second half hour:
----------------------
run on nearby trail

Some day's i dress up but i mostly wear old sweatpants and torn up hoodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back