Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't even have the motivation to buy new clothes

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I mean, what's the point? Everything I put on doesn't change the fact that I'm a fat subhuman. I think the last time I both a shirt was like 2 years ago, it's over for fationcels.

The last time I bought clothes I think was in 2008.

I don't even by clothes for myself, my mom does. Don't care, no clothes for my face.

I confess, I spend *a lot* of money on my wardrobe. How I dress is perhaps the only thing (out of general hygiene) about my appearance that I can control, and I get a little bit of self-esteem back from knowing that, while I may be ugly, at least I'm dressed well.

I haven't bought new clothes in 4 years.

Last edited:
I don't go outside so new clothes for what?

No cloths for an ogre face.

haven't bought clothes since finishing highschool. that's 4 years, i'm afraid of buying clothing. that's why i do not go outside and if i have to i do it when it's cold and dark. the spring is comming and i desperately need to buy atleast 1 t shirt, jeans and shoes even that isn't enough because if normies see you wearing the same outfit for weeks they start making fun of you.

I've legit been wearing the same style of clothing for 10 years. Sweatpants, t shirt, walmart shitty shoes, jacket

I only leave apartment to buy food. Don't need to overdress for that. I need to buy new shoes every 2 years though. Order them online so I don't have to embarrass myself in a shop.

I'm still wearing t-hsirts and jackets I wore in high school (late 2000s)

I bought a ton of good new clothes a couple months back. I bought them because I liked them and that’s it. New clothes aren’t going to be a magic fix that attracts a legion of women wanting your dick. It’s pure fantasy. Don‘t think these things. You’re just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back