Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t even look at a girl anymore, they’re just fire hydrants to me.

C

CuckFestus837

CuckedIndianAmerican
★★
Everyday I feel the empathy disappear and in its space sprouts more apathy.

I don’t care how others feel anymore. In fact, I feel like hurting people, especially women. I want to hurt them the way they hurt me, I want to laugh at them the way they laughed at me. And in a strange way, I kind of like it. As if I’m truly free, free in a way I’ve never felt before. Nobody can tell me what to do and nobody can stop me.

I don’t look at girls anymore. I turn my head as far to the right as possible, call her a whore inside my head, and immediately think of a Fire Hydrant. It feels deliciously goood and makes this shitty life feel a little less shitty, tee hee!

49EDC7C3 E1C7 4B1D 9B58 6D32443779AF

Call them whores out loud, don't let them scare you.

Yeah but you have to admit that some of them are really attractive fire hydrants.

qEp5oxv.jpg

Same

I don't acknowledge women anymore

Apart from those I regretfully work with

every day at uni i avoid looking at them, its just depressing to do so. wear headphones and look down

ı know that feeling brother

Focus on personal goals and forge a better life. Stop fapping and ignore your innate desire to get attention from foids.