Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't even try to ascend anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
I've given up.

I'm currently still looksmaxxing because that's all I know but after 23 years of inceldom I think it's safe to say that I will never ascend properly. This inner thought of mine that it's going to be OK some day is gone. A relationship won't magically fix my problems as well, I've come to accept that truth.

Life is exhausting. I wish I could turn my brain into Auto-pilot mode and just focus on other things.

We will all ascend brother once ai or cloning technology reaches kamino levels. Our dream of fucking a submissive robo slave or programmed clone is upon us.
:feelsthink::blackpill:

i am losing weight but i already know i will have loose skin and gyno and i have 0 money to cover all of that shit plus i am short and my it's quickly becoming apparent that my face ain't shit.I am not even fully white.it's absolutely over.

i am losing weight but i already know i will have loose skin and gyno and i have 0 money to cover all of that shit plus i am short and my it's quickly becoming apparent that my face ain't shit.I am not even fully white.it's absolutely over.
Whats your race?

Are there any here, who (still) try to ascend?

I've given up.

I'm currently still looksmaxxing because that's all I know but after 23 years of inceldom I think it's safe to say that I will never ascend properly. This inner thought of mine that it's going to be OK some day is gone. A relationship won't magically fix my problems as well, I've come to accept that truth.

Life is exhausting. I wish I could turn my brain into Auto-pilot mode and just focus on other things.

No. Exhaust all options first or you are a volcel. No point giving up. If you truly give up then kill yourself if you can't it means you have not given up yet trust me because I actually tried to kill myself unlike many people here ded srs for real but I was kicked out of the underground by the security guards because I had no ticket but whatever I didnt kill myself then because I decided I want to maxx everything and give it my last honest try before I rope. After 25 it's over it just keeps getting worse 25 is peak if you can't ascend at 25 it's time to rope which is exactly what I'm going to do. Spam dating sites try going SEA/EE. Use ip changer to use dating sites in other countries etc.

If you are white then go SEAmaxx like I will.

Ascension is a meme anyway having a loving gf is fun and all but you won't ever have a loving gf unless you are Chad everything else is an imitation. Just strive to fuck foids that's all. So you can tick that off your list and set your brain free.

No. Exhaust all options first or you are a volcel. No point giving up. If you truly give up then kill yourself if you can't it means you have not given up yet trust me because I actually tried to kill myself unlike many people here ded srs for real but I was kicked out of the underground by the security guards because I had no ticket but whatever I didnt kill myself then because I decided I want to maxx everything and give it my last honest try before I rope. After 25 it's over it just keeps getting worse 25 is peak if you can't ascend at 25 it's time to rope which is exactly what I'm going to do. Spam dating sites try going SEA/EE. Use ip changer to use dating sites in other countries etc.

If you are white then go SEAmaxx like I will.

Ascension is a meme anyway having a loving gf is fun and all but you won't ever have a loving gf unless you are Chad everything else is an imitation. Just strive to fuck foids that's all. So you can tick that off your list and set your brain free.
I am still trying to looksmaxx but I think I have some disease or something like that. I always have swollen knuckles and they hurt from the slightest touch so I guess it's rheuma or some shit. Fuck my life. I'm trying to gymmaxx and everything but it#s just fucking hard god I hate life

I am still trying to looksmaxx but I think I have some disease or something like that. I always have swollen knuckles and they hurt from the slightest touch so I guess it's rheuma or some shit. Fuck my life. I'm trying to gymmaxx and everything but it#s just fucking hard god I hate life

Yeah It's very difficult. I feel you but I hope you succeed and ascend.

We will all ascend brother once ai or cloning technology reaches kamino levels. Our dream of fucking a submissive robo slave or programmed clone is upon us.
:feelsthink::blackpill:
LIFE f u e l :feelshmm: