Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't fear being alone

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Normies are scared of dying alone, I'm not at all.

I'm too black pilled to consider anything else. I guess hating humanity has its benefits.

They can't find trustable people with doing this,soon their all works will be destroyed.They will get what they deserve because of not applying true justice.Not some shitty "peaceful humanistic biased justice".

Normies are scared of dying alone, I'm not at all.

I'm too black pilled to consider anything else. I guess hating humanity has its benefits.
i see

How? It absolutely sucks, and I'm not even talking about the women part. This lack of closer social relationships is pure suifuel, how can you not get bothered by it?

How? It absolutely sucks, and I'm not even talking about the women part. This lack of closer social relationships is pure suifuel, how can you not get bothered by it?
This? dying in general sucks but dying knowing that nobody gives a fuck about you is even worse.

I do have 2 loser friends tough. They are even less likely than me to ever find a girl or other friends. Feels comfy, not gonna lie. We will literally still hang out with 70.

We're not entitled to feeling good.

Just like the normies aren't entitled to not feeling my wrath (in sonic adventure dx) :feelsYall:

I'm scared of having to live so long.

I do have 2 loser friends tough. They are even less likely than me to ever find a girl or other friends. Feels comfy, not gonna lie. We will literally still hang out with 70.
I see, so you're not completely alone. That explains it