Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t get that upset about men beating up women even though you shouldn’t beat up women

Bitches getting a beating.
There’s a big difference between a woman beater and that Akku Yadav guy. A woman beater isn’t anything that bad at all but Akku Yadav was just brutal and gruesome

Remember the thread about Akku Yadav?

If society really hates woman beaters because women are weaker than men, then why do people shrug when a man beats up a smaller man?

Based.

I feel the same way you do OP, regarding little kids (I mean ~10 and under, because I do NOT see teens as children) and the elderly.

Foids, however, I have very little sympathy for, especially given the fact how awful they've been to me most of my life. They say they want to be treated as equal to men, but want to be handled delicately as if they were made of fucking glass, and that only tells me that feminism isn't about equality, but rather special privelages.

There’s a big difference between a woman beater and that Akku Yadav guy. A woman beater isn’t anything that bad at all but Akku Yadav was just brutal and gruesome

Remember the thread about Akku Yadav?
I agree and yes I have. I do not condone rape. But when retarded cunts think having drunk sex is rape, those cunts deserved to get actually raped.

I wont beat kawaii animu lolis from K ON, but concerning real thots, once can be more cruel than all incels forum together.

Curries are the masterrace.

ThERe are othER ways to resolve this issue :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

I agree and yes I have. I do not condone rape. But when retarded cunts think having drunk sex is rape, those cunts deserved to get actually raped.
All hypergamous rosties and feminists deserve to be raped by sub2 dwarfcels.

No-one should attack anyone imo, but if you're attacked you're perfectly within your rights to defend yourself. Gender is irrelevant in both cases.