Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Don't Hate Child Foids, What About You?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
inb4 "cucked post"

I hate all toilets 13-100 years old. I might hate younger ones (11-12) in rare cases where they start kissing and being degenerate at a young age. However, I don't think I will ever hate girls 0-10 years old because of their innocence that they still possess. The short years of their lives before they hit puberty and start lusting for jb Chads, and before they get a taste of Chad cock... I have little cousins who are girls and my neighbors also have young daughters who talk to me and aren't repulsed by my subhuman face. They like to show me their toys, or stuffed animals, or drawings they made at school. And I get sad because I know one day they will grow up to become Chad's cumdumpster and reject sub6 men like us. I wish there was a way to stop hypergamy but it will always be a constant in our universe. There's no way of keeping a woman's innocence... Brutal realitypill.

Cope. They’re sucking chads cock at 8.

Yeah I don't get how people can hate little children like that.

I don't think I will ever hate girls 0-10 years old because of their innocence that they still possess.

fbicel trying to expose pedos

I hate what they will become

tbh I don’t really have anything against kids I’m always nice to em

agreed in elementary school they aren't assholes yet

I think hats are a good thing for everyone!

I hate them all

I might hate younger ones (11-12) in rare cases where they start kissing and being degenerate at a young age.
However, I don't think I will ever hate girls 0-10 years old because of their innocence that they still possess.
Actually dissect "innocence" though, what does it mean to you?

The short years of their lives before they hit puberty and start lusting for jb Chads,
I hate to break it to you but they've lusted for Chad since the cradle, they've done science on it.

and before they get a taste of Chad cock...
I don't think it's ever about a taste for cock, just a willingness to suck it to get attention from chad. In which case it doesn't require puberty for it and why prepubescent ones will give BJs too. You're coping to pretend otherwise, but I empathize with your cope and am guilty of it too.

I have little cousins who are girls and my neighbors also have young daughters who talk to me and aren't repulsed by my subhuman face.
Cope: they ARE, but just not to the same degree as older foids.

They're still in an idealistic stage where they battle their inherent tendency to reject the ugly, just as their moral-lesson stories in books/toons encourage them to do.

Why it's difficult to perceive is that it's just so much less compared to teens/20s foids who actually embrace this kind of discrimination whilst simultaneously avoiding accountability for it, because they have improved deception and mental gymnastics.

They like to show me their toys, or stuffed animals, or drawings they made at school.
You're friend-zoned, the only reason older foids won't do this with you is because they're worried about getting reputations for fucking you (even if they don't) which would repulse chad.

Lolis aren't worried about this because they can just say it's illegal and that there's no way you're low-inhib enough to risk the consequences, so their reputation remains sterling.

reject sub6 men like us
Some bragging about how >4 you are Tanner, the Melvins don't like it.

Cope. They’re sucking chads cock at 8.
sad truth. when girls suck Loli pop when young, subconsciously training for Chad
You guys are retarded. Just because your little cousins gave head at that age doesn't mean they all do.
COPE. how can you call yourself Blackpilled and call others Cucks when you say soy cuck shit like this.
Even little girls are evil and cunning liars.
Sad truth. it's why I agree with nature blackpilers, women can't be given lee way no matter the age

Last edited:
I don't hate young children

Why do you hate a random 20 year old girl named Sarah living in Nebraska?

I don't hate any one unless they are degenerate. Most of em are good people until they hit puberty. My friend's sister always respected me and liked me and I like her too. But I know that after some years she will repulsed by me.

I despise everyone

I hate them all. Children are vile, they tell you you are ugly, they laugh at you, then if you retaliate, they run to their parents and don't want to take consequences. Exactly like your typical adult foid except she will run towards her whiteknight cucks.

I would coom to this if I wan't fasting for ramadan tbh

Also jfl all this does is prove the loli pill more to me. Foh with this BS that young foids are asexual when we know they begin mate selection even prior to puberty.

I know I've said this before, but me and my bros would catch my 6 y/o pre-pubescent sister multiple times dry humping the couch's arm chair or something else and when we asked he tf she was doing, she simply said "it feels good". This loli in the vid obviously knows what she's doing, whereas my sister was at least was moreso out of innocent curiousity.

Children are evil, and when they get older their evility ability increases exponentially.i avoid children as much as I can since their parents are ignorant anyway and lack ability to raise decent peeple.

me and my bros would catch my 6 y/o pre-pubescent sister multiple times dry humping the couch's arm chair or something else and when we asked he tf she was doing, she simply said "it feels good".
SashaSavitsky said:
The opening scene of the Argentinian film "Desire" depicts two young girls under the age of 10 playing around with pillows. The scene takes a sexual turn involving one of the girls.
Pillows

I remember looking up that scene, it was glorious. Can't seem to find the full video clip anymore, I had it on Vimeo but they banned my account.

This loli in the vid obviously knows what she's doing
"are you taking a video?"

when girls suck Loli pop when young, subconsciously training for Chad
No, the shape of is off:
Lolly1
Lolly2

obviously popsicle is more similar:
Pop1
Pop2
Pop3

a middle ground would be "suckers" which don't have the 'big circle' appearance but sometimes get wrongly called lollipops. They are spherical and I guess could emulate just servicing the tip.

complete indifference, they're all headed towards the same future, whether it's at 10-11-12-13

some guy with dyed hair hunched over them going DON'T STOP BABY, DON'T STOP. BABY, DON'T STOP.

They called me ugly, rejected me and laughed at me for never having a girlfriend. So yes i hate girls of all ages

View attachment 261195
I remember looking up that scene, it was glorious. Can't seem to find the full video clip anymore, I had it on Vimeo but they banned my account.
What happens in the scene exactly?

"are you taking a video?"

wym by this? You're saying she wasn't aware she was doing something sexual?

I don’t hate them. Women however, I dislike immensely.

What happens in the scene exactly?
They're watching some cowboy show on TV and pretending to ride the pillows like horses but one of them gets really into it and appears to orgasm.

The star is the other foid narrating it watching her be sexual. It's basically just when they start off films with a childhood flashback, majority of film is about them being in 20s fucking guys and stealing BFs or some shit.

wym by this? You're saying she wasn't aware she was doing something sexual?
No I mean she seems to want to verify they're making a video of it, it's not like something she was caught on candid camera doing for its own sake or the sake of someone watching but not taping it.

Ok pedophile.
BITG does not deserve to be called that merely for acknowledging that foids are giving BJs in third grade.

Hell, it happens in kindergarten:

They're watching some cowboy show on TV and pretending to ride the pillows like horses but one of them gets really into it and appears to orgasm.

The star is the other foid narrating it watching her be sexual. It's basically just when they start off films with a childhood flashback, majority of film is about them being in 20s fucking guys and stealing BFs or some shit.

Yeah, I just watched it. It isn't as intense as sjws are making it seem. You don't even see anything out of the blue. And yeah, this is basically the same thing what my sister did. She doesn't do it anymore, since she's 11 and knows better, but its hilarious looking back on it and how a pre-pubescent girl was getting herself off without even knowing what she was actually doing.

BITG does not deserve to be called that merely for acknowledging that foids are giving BJs in third grade.

Hell, it happens in kindergarten:

JFL at jew brainwashing convincing the masses that sexuality doesn't start young. There is not a thing wrong at all with wanting loli wives as long as they are pubescents. If her body is ready, then it's ready. Her mind can be molded later and never even truly matures, so that talking point isn't even relevant.

She doesn't do it anymore, since she's 11 and knows better,
but its hilarious looking back on it and how a pre-pubescent girl was getting herself off without even knowing what she was actually doing.
Since she 'knows better' you have to realize that at some point your little sis actually realized she was masturbating.

You must also realize she probably continues to do this, but just makes sure she has privacy.

Give her pillow covers for her next Bday MIH

JFL at jew brainwashing convincing the masses that sexuality doesn't start young. There is not a thing wrong at all with wanting loli wives as long as they are pubescents. If her body is ready, then it's ready. Her mind can be molded later and never even truly matures, so that talking point isn't even relevant.
:soy:
nothing at all immoral about marrying them a couple years prior to menarche TBH, or engaging them a couple years prior to that, or courting them a couple years prior to that, or befriending them a couple years prior to that

it's not like you have to begin immediately fucking your wife on the wedding night
you could just live together for years doing celibate stuff together like planting and harvesting rhubarb, playing vidya, lifting kettlebells, etc.

I don’t care about them