Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t hate good looking men, or women based off of their looks tbh.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Sure, maybe I am jealous of their sex lives, but I don’t envy them. They’re like people who’ve inherited money from their rich millionaire/billionaire parent; it wasn’t their choice, and nor was it mines to be ugly. I hate the average-or-below looking women who only chase after good looking men. I always knew that’d I’d never be able to score in life with a good looking woman in any, but I expected that I’d get to have a woman on my level of looks, or a little bit below — and then did this not happen. And I realized it’s over.

Imagine not hating the Chads banging the girls you could’ve had.

unbelievably cucked

I hate chads who fuck below their looksmatches so they can have more pump and dumps under their belt.

Cuck

I have no other words to say.

Hate destroys from the inside. It can only kill you no one is going to be hurt if you hate them. I try to avoid hatred as much as I can cuz it makes me angry & depressed. I feel better when I'm justing focusing on my copes tbh ngl.

unbelievably cucked
Why should I hate him? He’s just taking advantage of the world’s degeneracy. I would do the same thing too if I was him. The problem lies with the women, not the man.
Hate destroys from the inside. It can only kill you no one is going to be hurted if you hate them. I try to avoid hatred as much as I can cuz it makes me angry & depressed. I feel better when I'm justing focusing on my copes tbh ngl.
Well said

:soy: Fuck all good looking people. I hate them, I hope their faces get shattered in a car accident or something.

Why should I hate him? He’s just taking advantage of the world’s degeneracy. I would do the same thing too if I was him. The problem lies with the women, not the man.
They are the main cog in the degeneracy wheel so they can end it if they wanted to by only being in relationships with one stacy each.

:soy: Fuck all good looking people. I hate them, I hope their faces get shattered in a car accident or something.
I'd have nothing against them if looksmatching existed.Okay,you were lucky to be born with a 9/10 face,you get a 9/10 looksmatch.but give me my fucking 5/10 foid goddamnit

They are the main cog in the degeneracy wheel so they can end it if they wanted to by only being in relationships with one stacy each.

that is true, but then again, If you were him, I doubt you’d stop the cycle either
I'd have nothing against them if looksmatching existed.Okay,you were lucky to be born with a 9/10 face,you get a 9/10 looksmatch.but give me my fucking 5/10 foid goddamnit

basically this

What @Robtical said is right, if I were Chad I’d lock down one woman and stay with them. It’d be the right thing to do

that is true, but then again, If you were him, I doubt you’d stop the cycle either
That still makes them our enemies. Just because it's legal to kill and eat dogs in some places doesn't mean we can excuse the people for doing it there by saying "we'd do it too if we lived in that country."

Last edited:

Some guy at home depot wants to fuck as many women as a celebrity, but whores dont care about lumber. That's not you keeping your dick in check.

You are deluded if you think you wouldnt pump and dump in chad's place.

That still makes them our enemies. Just because it's legal to kill and eat dogs in some places doesn't mean we can excuse the people for doing it there by saying "we'd do it too if we lived that country."

Cant help it, its pure rageful

I hate chads who fuck below their looksmatches so they can have more pump and dumps under their belt.
i hate the ones who approach normal ones and ruin their perception, turn them into a whore put them on to drugs and expect them to still be a normal and approchable woman

The OP is a giga cuck and village idiot.

i hate the ones who approach normal ones and ruin their perception, turn them into a whore put them on to drugs and expect them to still be a normal and approchable woman
It's very selfish and destructive for society. It should be a crime to fuck below your looksmatch by more than one point, and be punished with a 5 year prison sentence minimum.

unbelievably cucked
This.
Chad deflowered them and made them pregnant and you happily payed for their abortions with your tax money

It's very selfish and destructive for society. It should be a crime to fuck below your looksmatch by more than one point, and be punished with a 5 year prison sentence minimum.
no one will ever understand. they will keep supporting these chads wasteful actions

unbelievably cucked
I HATE CHADS WITH EVERY BIT OF MY HEART, FUCK THEM FUCK THEM FUCK THEM I HATE THEM... BRAIN DEAD FUCKTARDS

no one will ever understand. they will keep supporting these chads wasteful actions
They will be forced to understand when they're faced with the consequences of low birth rates and more men becoming neets because they realize it's all about being a chad these days if you want to get laid.

well I hate them because they probably hate me for my genes

I envy and hate them ngl but tbh i hate every person in the world except incels

Give it a few years and you will start to hate them boyo

Tbh pretty ppl tend to act a certain way so i can't say I don't dislike them but u don't hate them off the bat

Tbh all of the gi

There is healthy jealousy and there is unhealthy jealousy imo. Envy is unhealthy jealousy.

LOL you're on this forum buddy boyo. keep on coping

They will be forced to understand when they're faced with the consequences of low birth rates and more men becoming neets because they realize it's all about being a chad these days if you want to get laid.
they will mentally gymnasticize as usual

i acknowledge that man ive learnt my place a long time ago and tend not to bitch about it anymore

Yea

I thought this forum was a place to bitch. I'm still pissed about being at the bottom. Why shouldn't I be?

level headed ngl bro

You have no idea how much a compliment from one of the OGs on this forum means to me man. Made my day nigga. Thank u
og? im a newcel bro lmaoooooooo

I'm glad you don't hate Galleo tbh.

I agree! I don't hate or even dislike people just because of how they look (or their wealth...). This is something, unfortunately, the media gets wrong about us. A lot of us hate the way we're treated, not necessarily other people.
unbelievably cucked

I don't agree. Hating people--especially when they're the majority with nearly all the resources and power--is counterproductive. And it could even bring down extremely negative attention (as we're seeing nationally now on incels in general). Besides, I'm virtually certain that most of us would behave like them if we could. As it is, a lot of us aren't that supportive of each other, so...