Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't have a real disability so I'm not allowed any excuses for being a loser

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know those shows where they showed some guy with a real disability living with his mom or whatever?

Usually they have something like extreme autism, mentally deficient or whatever disease.

So when they are basically leeching off the system and doing nothing with their lives, no one blames them since they were cursed with such a fate.

Unfortunately unlike them I don't have a real disability so no one pities me.

I'm not mentally retarded yet only low IQ

I'm not autistically invalid, only non-NT

I'm not not an elephant man just really uncomfortable to look at and deal with.

So basically no one lets me off. I still have the expectations of a fully functional adult to go to work, work the career ladder, have a family etc.

Fuck this shit!!!

Who cares if people think youre a loser

Each one of us has a real disability which the world wouldn't recognize - we are all ugly as fuck. And the only cure for this ugliness is plastic surgery which the government won't fund to overcome because they don't want subhumans breeding with women.

You know those shows where they showed some guy with a real disability living with his mom or whatever?

Usually they have something like extreme autism, mentally deficient or whatever disease.

So when they are basically leeching off the system and doing nothing with their lives, no one blames them since they were cursed with such a fate.

Unfortunately unlike them I don't have a real disability so no one pities me.

I'm not mentally retarded yet only low IQ

I'm not autistically invalid, only non-NT

I'm not not an elephant man just really uncomfortable to look at and deal with.

So basically no one lets me off. I still have the expectations of a fully functional adult to go to work, work the career ladder, have a family etc.

Fuck this shit!!!

you are probably traumatized from all the negative experiences and rejections and the unfulfilled sex needs,

so you are like a soldier returning from vietnam with PTSD

(im assuming here, but i think a lonely life cannot happen whitout giving you scars)