Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't have anything to eat. Too high-inhib to go to grocery store

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
Like, I have no margarine at all, no bread, milk, any müsli or even any flakes. Nothing to make any food. I really need to go, I have eaten barely anything since Friday. Going outside is torture, seeing so many foreigner men and every time 1-3 of them with local women. Foreigner women here basically don't exist, I never see any. It wasn't like this before. Before 2015 9 out of 10 times I did not see any foreigners during the whole trip when I went buying groceries.

over for high inhibcels

Like, I have no margarine at all, no bread, milk, any müsli or even any flakes. Nothing to make any food. I really need to go, I have eaten barely anything since Friday. Going outside is torture, seeing so many foreigner men and every time 1-3 of them with local women. Foreigner women here basically don't exist, I never see any. It wasn't like this before. Before 2015 9 out of 10 times I did not see any foreigners during the whole trip when I went buying groceries.
which country you live in?

I dont have anything to eat. I am poor.

Sad. Just be low inhib bro. /s

which country you live in?
Somewhere in North Finland.
---------------------------------------------------
Lidl closed at 20 o'clock, I did not go. Now I am totally in trouble. It opens at 8 Monday morning. I go to sleep sometime in the morning before that.

Last edited:
Absolutely brutal Germanbro. It's over.

My fridge is empty for the same reason.

I usually order delivery.

you're gonna need some typa drug. xans or the other jewpill everyone always brings up here that makes u low inhib

My fridge is empty for the same reason.

I usually order delivery.
That is something I will never do. All the delivery persons are black or arab young men, I AM NEVER GOING TO SUPPORT THEM IN ANY WAY

Just go dude you'll be fine.

Absolutely brutal Germanbro. It's over.
I am not German, I am Finnish.
Just go dude you'll be fine.
Too late now. They are closed.
So starve.
I will go at the morning the minute it opens. That is the time there is the least amount of foreigners and people in general. Mostly older people. Because of Covid-19, the first hour is sort of reserved for older people.
you're gonna need some typa drug. xans or the other jewpill everyone always brings up here that makes u low inhib
I have no access to doctor to get prescriptions. I have no skills to buy illegal drugs. I have some SSRI pills left though, but they do not make me low inhib.

Last edited:
Your ancestors fought valiantly against the Soviets.

I hear them crying

Your ancestors fought valiantly against the Soviets.

I hear them crying
3 out of 4 of my great-grandfathers died fighting the Soviet Union. Only one survived.

Crying why? It's not my fault that these invaders are here.

Country, Germany? Wear your mask & put on headphones if you have to, just do it, concentrate on the stuff you can enjoy when you get home, just dive into it & don't think on it.

View: https://voca.ro/19RsnekfbarQ

Wassat, phenibut, fentanyl?

3 out of 4 of my great-grandfathers died fighting the Soviet Union. Only one survived.

Crying why? It's not my fault that these invaders are here.
Yes but it is the fault of your government consisting of women & Jewish allies, the public just take it so the immigrants take what is yours.

Women gravitate to the low inhibition that will fight, they don't have tribe loyalty at the end of the day.

Alter scheib dir ne scheibe von mir ab. Geh einfach , keiner gibt nen fick also warum überdenken? Bier macht halt den Klauprozess leichter und das ganze geaff , mehr entspannt. I hope you are german since you mentioned LIDL lol.

Dude talks about foreign men fucking local women and every germancel recognizes Germany from that short description.

I drink around six beers so i can go outside abd buy food + more alcohol

im hungry but dont have enough dopamine to get off my chair so i sit here starving

Country, Germany?
Alter scheib dir ne scheibe von mir ab. Geh einfach , keiner gibt nen fick also warum überdenken? Bier macht halt den Klauprozess leichter und das ganze geaff , mehr entspannt. I hope you are german since you mentioned LIDL lol.
Dude talks about foreign men fucking local women and every germancel recognizes Germany from that short description.
I have literally mentioned in this very thread two times already that I am from Finland, that means that I am not from Germany or German. German men mog Finnish men hard. Unfortunately can't link to the stats directly, but here: https://www-genesis.destatis.de/gen...evelindex=1&levelid=1614610565352#abreadcrumb

For some idiotic design reason it's not possible to group ages together, but I looked late-twenties ages: there are about double the amount of young Finnish women living in Germany compared to Finnish men.

I use to visit my local grocery to buy snacks when there was nothing to eat, but now even that is just torture because I have to walk past a few open cafes and restaurants where there are a bunch of chads dating foreigner foids and it feels like pure cancer to walk past by them as an ugly lonely incel virgin.
high inhib

same here. I cant go out to buy my needs.