Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know how much more normie disrespect I can take.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I am so sick and tired of living. Not only is this bad enough, missing out on absolutely everything, normies just never stop reminding you of this and will berate you and disrespect you endlessly. They sniff out low smv better than any k9 sniffs out drugs and NEVER stop kicking someone while they're down. I just do not know how much more of this I can take. I need to become a neet ASAP. If I ever stop posting, means I either somehow ascended (not happening) or just finally went out to eat rice and am either dead or in jail. I just don't know how much more I can take of normies disrespecting you, they can't just leave you alone, they have to kick you while they see you down.

They sniff out low smv better than any k9 sniffs out drugs and NEVER stop kicking someone while they're down.
Seriously, it's like NTs have some secret sense that gives them to ability to snuff out non-NTs instantly.

I just LDAR in my bedroom to avoid people of metropolis. But even within these walls I have failed to create paradise :kys: :kys: :kys:

Did something specific happen recently?

It should be legal to respond with physical violence to people who harass or mock you. Cuck laws NEED to be changed.

It should be legal to respond with physical violence to people who harass or mock you. Cuck laws NEED to be changed.
I miss being able to do this in high school

Just be jokermaxx.
:dab:
Based, if you can intimidate or submit to a norm, you are demonstrating genetic superiority, that stays in the mind of anyone who sees it.
The laws inhibit us too much.

Last edited:
Why haven't you started beating up these normies? Aren't you gymmaxxed?

Why haven't you started beating up these normies? Aren't you gymmaxxed?
I would go to prison

I really really wish I could. I have to bite my tongue until it bleeds to stop myself from doing it sometimes

I would go to prison

I really really wish I could. I have to bite my tongue until it bleeds to stop myself from doing it sometimes

Go out at night and start jumping people in the dark then. Good way to blow off steam.

Sadly we will never have enough power. People with good genetics run all the legal bullshit.

story time?
maybe getting it off your chest will help, works for me sometimes

story time?
maybe getting it off your chest will help, works for me sometimes
Nothing. This happens endlessly. Get casuallyand passively belittled and talked down to by normies. Just subtle enough to where if you dare talk back they will claim ignorance and frame you the bag guy.

Normies are evil. Hopefully Corona wipes alot of them out. I am coughing on as many people as I can hoping I might have it and will give it to everyone else.

You know what to do.
8747217B 2F4C 413C A0C9 DBB3745AAF7B

Just subtle enough to where if you dare talk back they will claim ignorance and frame you the bag guy.
this is the worst of all normalfag behaviors

ionlycopenow said:
I am coughing on as many people as I can hoping I might have it and will give it to everyone else.
make sure to spare any subhuman/incel looking guy

Don't take it