Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy i don't know how much more soy i can take

TaiLung

TaiLung

Officer

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :soy::soy::soy: :feelsrope:

I'm sure you guys already figured this out but why do women pretend like "man don't have to be manly" while shitting on them if someone that isn't manly actually tries to date them. Theres probably a term for that isn't there.

I just realized how based this show is tho ngl

:soy: :soy: :soy:
i never really watched that show

I used to watch big bang theory then quit when it used to get shitty.

I used to think it was great, and now that I think about it, it was a cucked show.

Created by (((Chuck Lorre))). He also created 2 and a half men, another degenerate show.

I watched all the seasons, the newer ones went to shit. As always the early seasons are the only decent ones

I haven't watched TV in over a decade. My TV is my daydreaming jfl at tvcels

Created by (((Chuck Lorre))). He also created 2 and a half men, another degenerate show.
The faggot that made this video is a femicunt. "Toxic Masculinity"

The problem with the show is it's emphasis on nerds having a chance at foids above their looksmatch. If jew nerds act like a real man they can get the stacy goy. Jews have an obsession with turning stacy into their cumbucket.

shows that feature laugh tracks are always cringey