Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if I have autism or just low IQ.

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
People notice I have no memory and even if I'm nice guy I'm treated like someone who can't do anything alone.
At least they have some affection because they see I'm harmless and naive, they treat me as someone who's good/kind.
Also they think they can say whatever they want, they gaslight me very often just for their enterteiment. They command me at work they are my superiors because they don't trust what I can do
One girl even told me my face looks too kind ( which of course means friendzone ).
IRL I act like nice guy who's gentle with others just because the fact I have OCD, low IQ ( certified ) and socially awkwardness is seen as infantile or problematic.
Some people made fun passively my looks because I'm over groomed but in a bad way; times ago some people made fun my receding hairline and since then I started to shave my hairline straight with a razor, ofc I end up looking like a retard
and people started to think it was a wig.
I have an OCD with hair, I used to shave for 2 years my hair to 0.5mm everyday before work for 30 minutes. At school I shaved my hair and I left some points with long hair so it's a " problem " I had since I was younger.

I try to be hard working in my job but even if its very simple ( waiter ) I struggle to do things alone because I don't remember exactly what I need to do; also I have bad eye-hand coordination and I break plates/glasses very often at work; literally I don't even know how to clean the floor properly and similar simple tasks. I feel derealization and it seems like I can't be present, also sometimes I'm very naive around people and talk too much.
When I was at school I tried to give the impression of someone succesful in bodybuilding just because I had no life and I was treated like the butt of jokes.
They usually made fun with sarcasm the fact I was bulked up and I was always
People don't want to associate with me because I'm bad for their status.

Good 49th post.

I can relate a bit with awkwardness/clumsiness, but it is more a thing of the past (hope for you). I am glad oftentimes, that there are days in a job when tasks are rather simple and knowing I couldn't done more complicated things. Do you have the feeling, that you are observed in your doings? That makes it worse. How does derealization happening? Kind of "zoning out"?

Good 49th post.

I can relate a bit with awkwardness/clumsiness, but it is more a thing of the past (hope for you). I am glad oftentimes, that there are days in a job when tasks are rather simple and knowing I couldn't done more complicated things. Do you have the feeling, that you are observed in your doings? That makes it worse. How does derealization happening? Kind of "zoning out"?
No; I don't have the feeling of being observed. I have the feel like I'm living in a dream; derealization is the right word

Being a high IQ autist is suicidefuel. You're smarter than all the people around you but they treat you like you're retarded and can't do anything on your own.

What are the signs of being Low IQ?

brutal streetsmart pill

I think both
Captura de pantalla 2021 02 14 062723

Yes. Çest est çest.

People notice I have no memory and even if I'm nice guy I'm treated like someone who can't do anything alone.
At least they have some affection because they see I'm harmless and naive, they treat me as someone who's good/kind.
Also they think they can say whatever they want, they gaslight me very often just for their enterteiment. They command me at work they are my superiors because they don't trust what I can do
One girl even told me my face looks too kind ( which of course means friendzone ).
IRL I act like nice guy who's gentle with others just because the fact I have OCD, low IQ ( certified ) and socially awkwardness is seen as infantile or problematic.
Some people made fun passively my looks because I'm over groomed but in a bad way; times ago some people made fun my receding hairline and since then I started to shave my hairline straight with a razor, ofc I end up looking like a retard
and people started to think it was a wig.
I have an OCD with hair, I used to shave for 2 years my hair to 0.5mm everyday before work for 30 minutes. At school I shaved my hair and I left some points with long hair so it's a " problem " I had since I was younger.

I try to be hard working in my job but even if its very simple ( waiter ) I struggle to do things alone because I don't remember exactly what I need to do; also I have bad eye-hand coordination and I break plates/glasses very often at work; literally I don't even know how to clean the floor properly and similar simple tasks. I feel derealization and it seems like I can't be present, also sometimes I'm very naive around people and talk too much.
When I was at school I tried to give the impression of someone succesful in bodybuilding just because I had no life and I was treated like the butt of jokes.
They usually made fun with sarcasm the fact I was bulked up and I was always
People don't want to associate with me because I'm bad for their status.
low IQ

Qlso I forgot to say I used to walk like a gymcel with big chest and arms pushed on my body to make it look bigger.
I'm usually the one where everybody can joke and I'm seen as naive.
They do stupid jokes like :
" do you know you get hairy hands if you masturbate?"
And I look at my hands and they laughs; I'm not quick on my feet; I really cant be aggressive as well when they do stupid jokes or they insult me...I just stand there laughing at those jokes.

Qlso I forgot to say I used to walk like a gymcel with big chest and arms pushed on my body to make it look bigger.
And I look at my hands and they laughs; I'm not quick on my feet; I really cant be aggressive as well when they do stupid jokes or they insult me...I just stand there laughing at those jokes.
You need to beat the shit out of them

You need to beat the shit out of them
Is it bullying?
I try to be gentle with anyone; I do.a lot of virtue signalling just to be perceived like a nice person to be around but those people are street smart and they make fun my high inhib personality or the fact I can't do anything by myself.
Even if the job is manual after some years I'm not practical at all, I do weird mistakes and I can't follow instructions. People often ask me why I don't understand.
When I was a waiter I made big mistakes like I take some broken glasses with my bare hands because I get a panic attack after I broke them.
Another time I was a freelance waiter and after getting to this pub I left after 20 minutes because I felt anxious; I didn't say anything and they were worried because they thought something happened to me.

Years ago I posted on FB a pic of a bber who I thought looked similar to me...of course I was mocked for this in class.
One year ago I posted a pic after using plastic surgery simulator and it looked totally deformed

a lot of self--proclaimed "intelligent" people think being dumber must be better because you are more insensitive to social faux pas. I don't think that's true. There's no correlation between cerebral and emotional intelligence.

I think being dumber or retarded is worse all around. We all experience the same emotions, but being dumber you lack abilities to articulate or analyze the situation you are in.

a lot of self--proclaimed "intelligent" people think being dumber must be better because you are more insensitive to social faux pas. I don't think that's true. There's no correlation between cerebral and emotional intelligence.

I think being dumber or retarded is worse all around. We all experience the same emotions, but being dumber you lack abilities to articulate or analyze the situation you are in.
I had problems in school as well, I failed 2 years in.HS and I went to.a private schoo where I basically bought my HS diploma.
I always had big problems in maths since I was a kid; I was one of the worst in the class.

Is it bullying?
I try to be gentle with anyone; I do.a lot of virtue signalling just to be perceived like a nice person to be around but those people are street smart and they make fun my high inhib personality or the fact I can't do anything by myself.
Even if the job is manual after some years I'm not practical at all, I do weird mistakes and I can't follow instructions. People often ask me why I don't understand.
When I was a waiter I made big mistakes like I take some broken glasses with my bare hands because I get a panic attack after I broke them.
Another time I was a freelance waiter and after getting to this pub I left after 20 minutes because I felt anxious; I didn't say anything and they were worried because they thought something happened to me.

Years ago I posted on FB a pic of a bber who I thought looked similar to me...of course I was mocked for this in class.
One year ago I posted a pic after using plastic surgery simulator and it looked totally deformed
Yeah, you need to avoid those people or confront them

Yes...one of the signs of ASD is inconsistencies in cognitive profiles. You can have overall "Above Average" intelligence and yet still have sluggish processing speed, which may involve social cues.

Processing speed as a marker to stimulant effect in clinical sample of children with high functioning autism spectrum disorder​

Background: Patients with co-occurring Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and ASD might benefit from stimulants. There is a progressive increase in prescribing ADHD aimed medications for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), despite scarce knowledge and no distinct clinical guidelines for that matter.Aim: This study aims to analyze the effect of stimulant on processing speed performance and attention indices in children with ASD and ADHD.Methods: Forty children aged 6-18 years diagnosed with ASD who also met the criteria for ADHD were recruited. All children performed a computerized performance test for the assessment of cognitive attention performance three times: twice while they are drug naïve and once an hour after taking a single dose of 10 mg. methylphenidate (MPH). This performance was compared to a group of children diagnosed with 'ADHD only' without ASD.Results: A significant difference (p < 0.001) was found only in the parameter of measuring cognitive processing speed. This effect is significantly different from the response of the 'ADHD only' group.Conclusions: The reaction to MPH among ASD children is different than among ADHD children. In ASD, MPH significantly improved cognitive processing speed without changing other measured attention parameters. Improving processing speed, might improve every day functioning in children with ASD who also met the criteria for ADHD, in other means than expected. This unique response suggests new research targets for treatment with stimulants in ASD and ADHD children and its influence on cognitive parameters.

Keywords: ADHD; Autism spectrum disorder; continuous performance test; methylphenidate; processing speed.

My PS:

My older cousin has a B.A in Sociology. I am, however, disabled.

I'll offer a sample of my genome sequencing results:

Further evidence that the rs1858830 C variant in the promoter region of the MET gene is associated with autistic disorder​

Previous studies in three independent cohorts have shown that the rs1858830 C allele variant in the promoter region of the MET gene on chromosome 7q31 is associated with autism. Another study has found correlations between other alterations in the MET gene and autism in two unrelated cohorts. This study screened two cohorts, an Autistic Disorder cohort from South Carolina and a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD) cohort from Italy, for the presence of the C allele variant in rs1858830. A significant increase in the C allele variant frequency was found in the South Carolina Autistic Disorder patients as compared to South Carolina Controls (chi(2)=5.8, df=1, P=0.02). In the South Carolina cohort, a significant association with Autistic Disorder was found when comparing the CC and CG genotypes to the GG genotype (odds ratio (OR)=1.64; 95% confidence interval (CI)=1.12-2.40; chi(2)=6.5, df=1, P=0.01) in cases and controls. In the Italian cohort, no significant association with PDD was found when comparing the CC or CG genotype to the GG genotype (OR=1.20; 95% CI=0.56-2.56; chi(2)=0.2, df=1, P=0.64). This study is the third independent study to find the rs1858830 C variant in the MET gene promoter to be associated with autism.

MET signaling plays a role in gastrulation, development and migration of muscles and neuronal precursors, angiogenesis and kidney formation. In adults, participates in wound healing as well as organ regeneration and tissue remodeling. Promotes also differentiation and proliferation of hematopoietic cells. May regulate cortical bone osteogenesis (By similarity).

And now...my actual intelligence:

The meta-analysis identified 18 independent genome-wide significant loci (Fig. 1; Fig. 2a; Table 1), including 336 top SNPs (i.e. below the genome-wide threshold of significance; Supplementary Table 4). Of the 18 identified loci, three have been implicated in intelligence previously: 6q16.114, 7p14.3 and 22q13.26 (Supplementary Table 5). The top SNPs implicated 22 genes of which 11 were novel. Functional annotation of the 336 genome-wide significant SNPs showed that a large proportion was intronic (162/336) (Fig. 2b). Of the 18 lead SNPs, 10 were intronic (Fig 2b), all were in an active chromatin state (Fig. 2c; Supplementary Fig. 2–4) and 8 SNPs were expression quantitative trait loci (eQTLs; Fig. 2d; Supplementary Table 4; Supplementary Table 6). Lead SNPs rs12928404 (located in the intronic region of ATXN2L) had the highest probability of being a regulatory SNP based on the Regulome database score15 and of the eight lead SNPs that were eQTLs, this SNP was associated with differential expression of the largest number of genes (i.e.14). Focusing on brain tissue, the T allele of this SNP, which was associated with higher intelligence scores, was associated with lower expression of TUFM (Supplementary Table 6).

Sniecker

Rs2301718

Rarity:

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global214716G=0.770222A=0.229778
European Sub187686G=0.776286A=0.223714
African Sub7752G=0.9547A=0.0453
African Others Sub276G=0.993A=0.007
African American Sub7476G=0.9533A=0.0467
Asian Sub796G=0.347A=0.653
East Asian Sub618G=0.307A=0.693
Other Asian Sub178G=0.483A=0.517

ESF1

Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00
African American Sub488G=0.822A=0.000, C=0.178, T=0.000
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0, T=0.0

Rs104

[UWSL]Socioeconomic position (SEP) is a measure of an individual’s economic and social position. Poor health is associated with a decreased SEP, but the genetic contributions to this effect are not well studied. [/UWSL][UWSL]This study used genomic data of over 280,000 individuals of European ancestry to examine associations between genetics and income, a common measure of SEP. The researchers identified 149 genomic locations associated with income. Collectively, these variants may explain about 7% of the heritability of income differences. Some of the discovered variants are near genes that have previously been linked to intelligence, which suggests intelligence may be a factor that causes differences in income. [/UWSL]

[UWSL] [/UWSL]