Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know what I look like

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I look completely different depending on what mirror I look in, what time of day it is, what the weather is like etc. Some days I feel like i'm a 4-5/10 and can leave the house comfortably knowing I look like a normie and other times I feel like i'm a -1/10 abomination who needs to spend the rest of its life in a cage. This has been going on since I was about 15. Every time i'm out of my house and I see my reflection I feel like roping. I never look average outside. I cope by telling myself the lighting is bad in places like shopping malls but other people look exactly how they do in real life. This shit is seriously starting to drive me insane. I just want to know what I look like :feelsrope:

PM someone you trust on this forum a pic of you.Ask him to give you an honest rating but be sure It's someone you trust,you don't want to get your pic leaked and associated with an onlline forum for incels.

PM someone you trust on this forum a pic of you.Ask him to give you an honest rating.
tbh I can't take a picture that makes me look like how I do in the mirror, even with a decent camera.

Considering that youre here, you probably look like shit

Considering that youre here, you probably look like shit
Not necesseraly.It's retarded what avarage looking guys go trough these days.He could be a 5/10 with NT
I do, but I don't know just how shit I look.
You could post yourself onto the looksmaxx.me forums.Keep in mind that people there are really brutal and some of their standards are retardedly high.

tbh I can't take a picture that makes me look like how I do in the mirror, even with a decent camera.
Have you ever got yourself in motion in a video, that's the most accurate way, sorry to say but the mirror makes literally everyone 3 points more attractive

same bro, I've been rated a lot of different things. How I look also depends on the angle from which the photo is taken due to my very asymmetrical face. Currently looksmaxxing, and I think it's having some effect

Have you ever got yourself in motion in a video, that's the most accurate way, sorry to say but the mirror makes literally everyone 3 points more attractive

Wouldn't a mirror be more accurate than a camera?

Wouldn't a mirror be more accurate than a camera?
No because the mirror you are aware and purposely try to make yourself look better and the lighting is usually better, i used to cope by thinking i looked like i did in the mirror but then a foid shouted at me from a passing car saying I've a huge nose and forehead