Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Don't Know What To Say To This?

L

LonlEyInceleR

Banned
-
Okay so I got this new job, I have this coworker who is 16, sob a chad. He's pretty cool though so I try to stay on his good side. Anyways his sister came in today on his break since he forgot something at home. She's 19 years old. I'm not going to lie she's a hot latino. She has a young face but a nice bod too. So they start talking and FML relationships come up. He talks about having two gfs.

AND GET THIS

The girl, well call her J, says she's a KHHV. Here's the Convo
J: You're so lucky, I'm three years older and I haven't had a boyfriend yet.
Chad: DW just give it time.
J: Yeah but you got kissed when you were 13, I haven't.
Chad: I had to sneak around since our mom is too religious (Their folks are christian I'm guessing?)

So one of our other coworkers who was listening to them, this middle age man, says to J, that its not anything baD. J responds that it's not, but it makes it harder to date. Acoording to J, a lot of guys her age in her college aren't into girls like her (quiet virgins) or they have a weird virgin fetish and it scares her that they look at her like a piece of meat.
I am not sure what to say, on one hand I want to yell at her because I'm a 22 y/o subhuman, but one the other hand shell probably end up with Chad. Any advice brothers?

Okay so I got this new job, I have this coworker who is 16, sob a chad. He's pretty cool though so I try to stay on his good side. Anyways his sister came in today on his break since he forgot something at home. She's 19 years old. I'm not going to lie she's a hot latino. She has a young face but a nice bod too. So they start talking and FML relationships come up. He talks about having two gfs.

AND GET THIS

The girl, well call her J, says she's a KHHV. Here's the Convo
J: You're so lucky, I'm three years older and I haven't had a boyfriend yet.
Chad: DW just give it time.
J: Yeah but you got kissed when you were 13, I haven't.
Chad: I had to sneak around since our mom is too religious (Their folks are christian I'm guessing?)

So one of our other coworkers who was listening to them, this middle age man, says to J, that its not anything baD. J responds that it's not, but it makes it harder to date. Acoording to J, a lot of guys her age in her college aren't into girls like her (quiet virgins) or they have a weird virgin fetish and it scares her that they look at her like a piece of meat.
I am not sure what to say, on one hand I want to yell at her because I'm a 22 y/o subhuman, but one the other hand shell probably end up with Chad. Any advice brothers?
act bluepilled and say that you are KHHV too, waiting for the right woman, but that you are in no rush to find one.

this could be your chance to run just be first theory on her (very powerful theory with high success rate in landing a gf)

Didn't read, but you need to learn how to use a question mark properly.

act bluepilled and say that you are KHHV too, waiting for the right woman, but that you are in no rush to find one.

this could be your chance to run just be first theory on her (very powerful theory with high success rate in landing a gf)

I'll see, but with my deformed face I'm not expecting anything. Let's be real, only fakecels only get out using that.

The only thing you have to lose is your virginity