Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't know what video game to play

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I tried playing RDR2 and got bored, I don't feel like plating Warframe, and I'm shit at Rainbow 6 and Fortnite. I don't have any other games, any good free shooters?

How could RDR2 bore you bro you can literally play and do different stuff foe hours!

There are no good games they are all shit.

How could RDR2 bore you bro you can literally play and do different stuff foe hours!
RDR2 is a fucking movie, theres absolutely nothing to do and everything is slow as fuck

RDR2 is a fucking movie, theres absolutely nothing to do and everything is slow as fuck
You can go ER in the small towns and shit its funny

I liked it a lot at the start, but at this point is boring. Fortnite (lol) was actually pretty fun due to the social aspect, but no one plays it anymore, so it's shit.

I have payday 2, we could go ER if you want but my PC is shit and can't handle payday 2

I tried playing RDR2 and got bored, I don't feel like plating Warframe, and I'm shit at Rainbow 6 and Fortnite. I don't have any other games, any good free shooters?
stop FUCKING PLaying SHOOTERS

YOU DUMBASS

play strategy games. Eu4, hoi4, ck2. GET CIV EVEN. Get a total war game? Shooters are for

DUMBASSES

YOU DUMBASS

play strategy games. Eu4, hoi4, ck2. GET CIV EVEN. Get a total war game? Shooters are for

DUMBASSES
nigga you high

YOU DUMBASS

DUMBASSES
I am a CONSOLE FAGGOT WITH NO MONEY

I AM BUILDING A PC THIS THANKSGIVING AND WILL BE BUYING A SHIT TON OF STRATEGY GAMES.

Quake is fun although i haven't played in awhile

I liked it a lot at the start, but at this point is boring. Fortnite (lol) was actually pretty fun due to the social aspect, but no one plays it anymore, so it's shit.
I played fortnite a few times on the switch :soy: but I didnt like it because I couldnt even play with the lag. I don't if it's my shit internet or the switch is just garbage

nigga you high
YOU'R EFUCKING HIGH STUPID NIGGER MONKEY STRATEGY GAMES ARE THE BEST TYPE OF GAME AND YOU'RE A DUMBY IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE
I am a CONSOLE FAGGOT WITH NO MONEY

I AM BUILDING A PC THIS THANKSGIVING AND WILL BE BUYING A SHIT TON OF STRATEGY GAMES.
YEAH WELL CONSOLES FOR CHILDREN THATS WHY THERES NO STRATEGY GAMES ON IT

how about destiny 2? or just ldar in minecraft

Fuck yes. You literally just slaughter normies. You even at one point shoot up a house party and shit. It's fucking amazing.
Damn i gotta go watch gameplay of it now

YEAH WELL CONSOLES FOR CHILDREN THATS WHY THERES NO STRATEGY GAMES ON IT

YOU ARE CORRECT AND I'M NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU, BUT IM TRYING TO MAKE DO WITH WHAT I'VE GOT.
how about destiny 2? or just ldar in minecraft
I DONT FEEL LIKE DOWNLOADING ANOTHER GAME THATS PROBABLY SHIT, AND I'M BORED OF MINECRAFT. I PLAYED IT TOO MUCH AS A KID AND IT'S TOO EASY. I WILL BE PLAYING MODDED MINECRAFT ON MY PC THOUGH.

YOU ARE CORRECT AND I'M NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH YOU, BUT IM TRYING TO MAKE DO WITH WHAT I'VE GOT.
OK THANK U FOR SAYING I'M CORRECT AND NOT ARGUING I LOVE U YOU SHOULD TRY PLAYING COMMAND AND CONQUER IF ITS ON YOUR CONSOLE AND/OR ONE OF THE BATMAN GAMES BUT IF YOU WANT A FREE SHOOTER YOU CAN TRY TF2 ON THE CONSOLE

OK THANK U FOR SAYING I'M CORRECT AND NOT ARGUING I LOVE U YOU SHOULD TRY PLAYING COMMAND AND CONQUER IF ITS ON YOUR CONSOLE AND/OR ONE OF THE BATMAN GAMES BUT IF YOU WANT A FREE SHOOTER YOU CAN TRY TF2 ON THE CONSOLE
I HAVE NO MONEY, BUT I MIGHT GO PLAY TF2 ON MY LAPTOP. I AM SO FUCKING BAD AND I EXCLUSIVELY PLAY SPY.