Serious I don't know who I work for

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★★
17d 1h 47m
I used to be a Greycel Brotherhood employee. Then I quit because @Diocel hated on flannels.
Then I rejoined after the Ranks Uprising. But now @Selinity is also claiming leadership but he's a GLM guy not a GB guy. I'm confused with the terminologies and all the movements.
Who am I working for right now? Has GB and GLM merged? Is Selinity the leader of both? Has Diocel retired?
I don't wanna work for Selinity because his join date is later than me.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
201d 1h 14m
They kicked me out, man.

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
you have always been working for the joos

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★★
17d 1h 47m
They kicked me out, man.
Who is "they"? I'll kick their asses and reinstate you as the Brotherhood leader.

you have always been working for the joos
Never.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 18h 5m
I used to be a Greycel Brotherhood employee. Then I quit because @Diocel hated on flannels.
Then I rejoined after the Ranks Uprising. But now @Selinity is also claiming leadership but he's a GLM guy not a GB guy. I'm confused with the terminologies and all the movements.
Who am I working for right now? Has GB and GLM merged? Is Selinity the leader of both? Has Diocel retired?
Me and @Liszt are in control over both, don't worry about a thing, employee, we'll take care of you.
Here's the timeline:

pre 2021-- Diocel is the leader of The Greycel Brotherhood

2021-- GLM movment is started by @Selinity

2021-- MRGA movment becomes a thing however it operates on a far smaller scale as the new GLM, becoming it's own seperate thing that exists outside of the brotherhood and GLM.

2021--Liszt attempts a coup with help from Diocel, a battle ensues before ending off with Selinity and Liszt striking a deal to decide who takes ownership of the greycels through an election.

2021-- the election is held in ID however the mods took it down. Before the election was ended forcfully the votes were split 50/50 and so Selinity and Liszt decide to share leadership over GLM.

2021--the lines between GLM and the brotherhood have been further blurred, however they seem to have become one thing. GLM took over the brotherhood by becomming the greater equivalent.

Basically, GLM moggs the brotherhood in power and influence, but since the two fight for equal causes The brotherhood has disolved int GLM.

Last edited:
Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
47d 4h 55m
you work for me now

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★★
17d 1h 47m
Me and @Liszt are in control over both, don't worry about a thing, employee, we'll take care of you.

Here's the timeline:

pre 2021-- Diocel is the leader of The Greycel Brotherhood

2021-- GLM movment is started by @Selinity

2021-- MRGA movment becomes a thing however it operates on a far smaller scale as the new GLM, becoming it's own seperate thing that exists outside of the brotherhood and GLM.

2021--Liszt attempts a coup with help from Diocel, a battle ensues before ending off with Selinity and Liszt striking a deal to decide who takes ownership of the greycels through an election.

2021-- the election is held in ID however the mods took it down. Before the election was ended forcfully the votes were split 50/50 and so Selinity and Liszt decide to share leadership over GLM.

2021--the lines between GLM and the brotherhood have been further blurred, however they seem to have become one thing. GLM took over the brotherhood by becomming the greater equivalent.

Basically, GLM moggs the brotherhood in power and influence, but since the two fight for equal causes The brotherhood has disolved int GLM.
This is unacceptable.
Diocel is the true greycel leader chosen by God.
I will bring you down and end your tyranny.

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★★
17d 1h 47m
Let's gooooooo
Good. First you need to change your color to something nongrey. Then change your status to something antigrey.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Major
★★★
16d 15h 27m
incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★★
17d 1h 47m
whatever, it's not like anyone knows about your little anti-grey movment, it doesn't even have it's own thread, it's fucking imaginary:feelskek:
Is it tho?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
89d 13h 28m