Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I don’t know why I hate women so much

You don't understand Christianity and how salvation works, because you are not of the truth.

I even have one or two times a year the fantasy of being a woman.

You are definitely a Christian that is of "the truth"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you thank God for your pleasurable body swap fantasies when you pray or do you leave that out?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

People like you are exhibit A of how the religious are really all just a bunch of hypocritical sinners that make up special rules for themselves, with the only consistent rule being - "X bad thing I do is forgiven when I ask for forgiveness", this is why there is never a consistent rule set, nothing you have described of yourself so far sounds remotely Christian, yet I can tell you are completely convinced you are a "good Christian"

Religion is truly amazing

You are definitely a Christian that is of "the truth"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you thank God for your pleasurable body swap fantasies when you pray or do you leave that out?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

People like you are exhibit A of how the religious are really all just a bunch of hypocritical sinners that make up special rules for themselves, with the only consistent rule being - "X bad thing I do is forgiven when I ask for forgiveness", this is why there is never a consistent rule set, nothing you have described of yourself so far sounds remotely Christian, yet I can tell you are completely convinced you are a "good Christian"

Religion is truly amazing
Good Christian? You don't become righteous by doing or thinking less sinful than the rest. Jesus said to the religious hypocrites: “Truly, I say to you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes go into the kingdom of God before you. 32 For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes believed him. And even when you saw it, you did not afterward change your minds and believe him"
You don't like God's way and God's offer for sinners, so you will reap what you sow. You are under damnation.