Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t know why I try to enjoy anything.

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
I went to see End Game, being somewhat of a marvel fan.
Don’t worry, I wont spoil.
As I was in line to see the movie, the showing before my showing were leaving the theatre. A fellow incel (or atleast I assume. Obese, 5’10 dude with a neckbeard and two blonde pigtails in his hair) spotted me and shouted a major end of the movie spoiler at me and the people waiting to view the movie behind me.
It was upsetting. Even my own kind don’t want me happy.
Back to lurking ig.

I came across a free movie pass from my local theatre in the mail. Wanted to spend it on a movie i thought would be pretty good. Too bad it got gd spoiled before i walked in.

People want us to suffer. Normies, foids,etc

What did his face look like?

I agree with you, though I have no way of knowing if this idiot is indeed incel. Even the incels themselves hate each other, and would refuse to make friends if they met live.

It's perfectly understandable that we do not have friends.

There's just no winning.

I went to see End Game, being somewhat of a marvel fan.
Don’t worry, I wont spoil.
As I was in line to see the movie, the showing before my showing were leaving the theatre. A fellow incel (or atleast I assume. Obese, 5’10 dude with a neckbeard and two blonde pigtails in his hair) spotted me and shouted a major end of the movie spoiler at me and the people waiting to view the movie behind me.
It was upsetting. Even my own kind don’t want me happy.
Back to lurking ig.
Did you try to blackpill him?

I just avoid everyone, too many idiots roaming the streets.

Should had joined him tbh

Probably a inceltears posters. Most incels are too high inhib to do that shit.

probably you try to enjoy things because your mind doesn't quite wrap itself around the realization youre never going to get any, and if you do its just as a result of being in a cuckold position. chad or bust