I dont know why I was banned it was kind of stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I didnt even brag or have posted much on here, you guys just straight up banned me.

Since I got banned for an unexpected reason I will be discussing this matter on the BBC documentary.

Yet only banned me because something that was previously known about me

I have already said im not or have not able to obtain a relationship or get sex for quite sometime.

Im incel due to female standard's and hypergamy. Well isnt hypergamy and female standards part of the blackpill?

Even in my post, I have not done anything to break the rules, since my last temp ban on feb 20.

So I get banned so randomly and unexpectedly?

Last edited:
cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
-
You're incel due to female standards and hypergamy, you claim. it must be hitting you real hard then.

This is long overdue. You have over 30 warnings, and 10+ of them have been for bragging. As i've already said to you, consider this to be the nail in the coffin.

You seem to be keen on virgin shaming and bragging about the 35 different girls you claim to have had sex with, yet here you are today, making threads claiming "I honestly hate being incel, I wish to ascend but cant." Are you trying to make a mockery of everyone? Or are you just that stupid? Either way, you can fuck off someplace else. you have never belonged here.

Your continued presence here as an "incel" has been a disgrace to this forum, and it's a shame it's taken so long to get rid of you.

Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.