Venting I don't know why this ricecel show was greenlit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdPv8VmH5c

I don't know why Adult Swim gave this untalented truericecel hipster a show, and I don't understand why people would find it funny. Are people just laughing at him because he's an ugly asian guy that's weirdly confident? When I look at his face, I just feel sorry for the guy. At least he isn't a total manlet like me. Maybe it's because he's so ugly in a funny kind of way he doesn't have to do anything truly humorous or insightful. Just edit footage of him talking in his aussie accent, and normies just laugh at him, and the way he hipsters it up allows this "comedian" to fool himself that he's laughing with them. They should have just given JamesCageWhite a show, at least he's about something, and it's universally simple. I'd watch the fuck out of that, and it would make everyone feel better about themselves, well maybe not most foids, but Adult Swim is mostly a male audience anyway.

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 6h 19m
Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 14h 37m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
If he could get fucked I wouldn't want him on this site.
he seems like the kind of guy weird girls would date once out of novelty and celebrity and then friendzone immediately and not allow even a kiss

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 14h 37m
he seems like the kind of guy weird girls would date once out of novelty and celebrity and then friendzone immediately and not allow even a kiss
If he doesn't get a kiss then he certainly doesn't get a fuck, actually women are such whores these days they destroy their mental capabilities and remove the intimacy from sex altogether, but they can't do the same for kissing, which is why most hookers won't allow kissing of any kind, because that is too real and intimate while sex is just nothing more than a handshake. He might get a whore to fuck him, but he certainly won't get a kiss.

MellowJello

MellowJello

FML.
-
1d 2h 9m
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdPv8VmH5c

I don't know why Adult Swim gave this untalented truericecel hipster a show, and I don't understand why people would find it funny. Are people just laughing at him because he's an ugly asian guy that's weirdly confident? When I look at his face, I just feel sorry for the guy. At least he isn't a total manlet like me. Maybe it's because he's so ugly in a funny kind of way he doesn't have to do anything truly humorous or insightful. Just edit footage of him talking in his aussie accent, and normies just laugh at him, and the way he hipsters it up allows this "comedian" to fool himself that he's laughing with them. They should have just given JamesCageWhite a show, at least he's about something, and it's universally simple. I'd watch the fuck out of that, and it would make everyone feel better about themselves, well maybe not most foids, but Adult Swim is mostly a male audience anyway.
Obviously to laugh at him. Oh look everyone let's laugh at the little nerdy asian boy! lololol
-normies

...i will admit i laughed too though

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
105d 18h 24m
I would watch. Looks like a random show.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
19d 6h 59m
this is high tier jestermaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★
78d 13h 24m
To get on TV as a riceman you have to be ugly. Just look at all the popular Asian actors like Ken Jeong, Bobby Lee or Jimmy O. Yang. The only demand there is for us on TV is as ugly, effeminate minstrels to be laughed at.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
202d 2h 8m
@pp183 is cucking him as we speak.

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
241d 1h 41m
@pp183 is cucking him as we speak.