Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know why this ricecel show was greenlit

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdPv8VmH5c

I don't know why Adult Swim gave this untalented truericecel hipster a show, and I don't understand why people would find it funny. Are people just laughing at him because he's an ugly asian guy that's weirdly confident? When I look at his face, I just feel sorry for the guy. At least he isn't a total manlet like me. Maybe it's because he's so ugly in a funny kind of way he doesn't have to do anything truly humorous or insightful. Just edit footage of him talking in his aussie accent, and normies just laugh at him, and the way he hipsters it up allows this "comedian" to fool himself that he's laughing with them. They should have just given JamesCageWhite a show, at least he's about something, and it's universally simple. I'd watch the fuck out of that, and it would make everyone feel better about themselves, well maybe not most foids, but Adult Swim is mostly a male audience anyway.

Last edited:
If he could get fucked I wouldn't want him on this site.
he seems like the kind of guy weird girls would date once out of novelty and celebrity and then friendzone immediately and not allow even a kiss

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUdPv8VmH5c

I don't know why Adult Swim gave this untalented truericecel hipster a show, and I don't understand why people would find it funny. Are people just laughing at him because he's an ugly asian guy that's weirdly confident? When I look at his face, I just feel sorry for the guy. At least he isn't a total manlet like me. Maybe it's because he's so ugly in a funny kind of way he doesn't have to do anything truly humorous or insightful. Just edit footage of him talking in his aussie accent, and normies just laugh at him, and the way he hipsters it up allows this "comedian" to fool himself that he's laughing with them. They should have just given JamesCageWhite a show, at least he's about something, and it's universally simple. I'd watch the fuck out of that, and it would make everyone feel better about themselves, well maybe not most foids, but Adult Swim is mostly a male audience anyway.

Obviously to laugh at him. Oh look everyone let's laugh at the little nerdy asian boy! lololol
-normies

...i will admit i laughed too though

I would watch. Looks like a random show.

this is high tier jestermaxxing

To get on TV as a riceman you have to be ugly. Just look at all the popular Asian actors like Ken Jeong, Bobby Lee or Jimmy O. Yang. The only demand there is for us on TV is as ugly, effeminate minstrels to be laughed at.

@pp183 is cucking him as we speak.