Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't know why you are all celebrating soyddit femcels getting banned.

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
This just means they will spread across the web and possibly a couple or even many of them will end up on this forum. They will be much harder to distinguish from your typical foids as they are already basked in the subculture and will infiltrate with ease. If anything I would have much preferred if they stayed on their soy forum and kept to themselves with their imaginary problems rather than come here and delude the blackpill with their bullshit. This isn't good news.

Daily reminder femcels do not exist.

Guide to stop being femcel:
1. Install Tinder
2. Well done you are no longer femcel.

Last edited:
agreed. it only fuels their martyrdom complexes and legitimizes the concept of femcels.

Redpill me on femcels, do the people on this forum deny they exist or is it something else?

Huh, I didn't think about that

Redpill me on femcels, do the people on this forum deny they exist or is it something else?
JFL at thinking that there's such a thing as a ''femcel''. Even the most severely disfigured women can date up.

A girl like this can still afford to date a good looking guy.

Femcels do not exist. Only men are unfuckable.

just shit in a woman's mouth

They'll just say some retarded shit and then we can laugh at them and ban them, it's like hunting season.

I doubt femcels will come here. They might go to the incel selfie sub and hit on the chadlites there.

Dafuq? Everyone in the world denies they exist dude, how can you even have 1000 posts here and still not realize this lmao.

Dafuq? Everyone in the world denies they exist dude, how can you even have 1000 posts here and still not realize this lmao.
I've just never paid attention to this femcel stuff. I can't deny they do not exist, but they are just incredibly rare to the point that they have no real significance.

What was this femcel sub all about? What about it was so enraging to incels? (I have Reddit blocked via my router, so I never use it)

I admire your dedication.
I just ended up wasting too much time on it, so blocked it using my router's parental control settings and 'forgot' the password (it is very long and written down somewhere). Far too much ragefuel material on that site.

I've just never paid attention to this femcel stuff. I can't deny they do not exist, but they are just incredibly rare to the point that they have no real significance.

What was this femcel sub all about? What about it was so enraging to incels? (I have Reddit blocked via my router, so I never use it)
I have no idea, sounds like a bunch of retarded foid volcels but I never went there, fuck reddit. Maybe there is some wheel chair bound foid with like a Siamese sister-corpse hanging from her back that might be femcel (probably still some weirdo fuck willing to go for it, if not pay for it). But yeah I don't think any of the foids on that website were real, just picky and annoying.

The femcel male larpers probably post on here already. If their are a few real ones, they wouldn't come here anyway because they might get found out and be offered relationships and sex, that would shatter their mentally ill illusions.

It was quite a funny subreddit, but I think most of the posts were males larping

I'm telling you, we need to just go ahead and open an opposition forum and increase modship on this site.

I'd be more then happy to volunteer, and if the admins are free to monitor my performance as they see fit.

They'll just say some retarded shit and then we can laugh at them and ban them, it's like hunting season.
This right here is why we need to just open an opposition forum and limit their posts to the forum and that forum only. We can increase moderation too. Plenty of capable people already here, and the admins can keep a close eye on us to make sure that we're not IT/"Femcel" agents or some shit.

no, it only means that anything with "cel" related is going to get banned.

lmao foids can't infiltrate shit it's so fucking obvious if a user is a foid it's not even funny