Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I dont like short guys lol, i only like tall guys"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200210 221633 TextMe

Massive heightpill from some thot I'm chadfishing. And my chadfish is 6'2, while this female is 5'5. Jfl manlets have no hope in 2020

Imagine denying the height pill

jfl she also instantly replies despite chad taking 4 minutes to reply back to her

Height pill is real as fuck. 6 foot isnt tall its average

manlets never had hope being a manlet is being the lowest form of life

and that's only if he's my type

AND THAT'S ONLY IF HE'S CHAD

Female hypergamy is immeasurable at this point.

Men have preferences women have requirements

psoriasis signs worth knowing

jfl she also instantly replies despite chad taking 4 minutes to reply back to her
As chadfish, you can give 1-2 hour responses and still get instant replies

I wouldn't know... that's fucking brutal though
You never chadfished before? It's complete suifuel

I once had an autistic 4/10 slim foid asking my chadfish if they were officially together after getting her number and calling her :feelskek:

My main account was getting 2-3 word responses and then being outright ignored :woke:

You never chadfished before? It's complete suifuel

I once had an autistic 4/10 slim foid asking my chadfish if they were officially together after getting her number and calling her :feelskek:

My main account was getting 2-3 word responses and then being outright ignored :woke:
No JFL, would be too brutal as you just exemplified

What's with the height obsession with these holes? Do you live in stone age or what that you need tall guy only?

She likes tall guys, but only if they're her type. Her type (like all foids) are tall guys.

And she'll breed with one and make future manlets and the cycle continues. Only way this ends with a taller pop is if tallfags only get with amazon foids, but even they want guys that are way taller. Fuck this planet.

What's with the height obsession with these holes? Do you live in stone age or what that you need tall guy only?
Tall doesnt always mean strong and protective over her either , its important to note that out

Nah it's because they're mostly fat so a tall guy looks down at them it's at the perfect angle to hide their fat.

Women: "we have different tastes and fetishes u inkwell, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"
Also LITERALLY ALL women: "TEEHEE HE'S SO TALL"

When I hear women talking about their children all of them are comparing height for the age and how big of clothes for the age the baby wears. Its a strange fetish.

I could maybe see peasant workers wanting giant children as better laborers. But its also wealthy women who do this.

Why do short women hate short guy. Could they just date their heightmatch, damn this post reminded me once again that as a manlet I was dead on arrival. It's hopeless.

Over if you're not 6ft+ chad

She likes tall guys, but only if they're her type. Her type (like all foids) are tall guys.

And she'll breed with one and make future manlets and the cycle continues. Only way this ends with a taller pop is if tallfags only get with amazon foids, but even they want guys that are way taller. Fuck this planet.
When she says her type she means if they’re white.
Cope.183 cm is considered short in 2020
What height is considered tall?