Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t mind blackpilled sex Havers here

Do you agree with me

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Look as long as they don’t brag about their looks and experiences with foids I think it’s ok for blackpilled sex Havers to be here. I think they are our allies to an extent. Let me be clear here though. They should NOT be able to brag

Especially some gatekeepers on here saying shit like “you kissed a foid one time YEARS ago” FAKECEL. As long as there isn’t bragging we shouldn’t gatekeep too hard.

agreed, blackpilled men should unite

Having to settle for and commit to Becky landwhales instead of pumping and dumping prime skinny Stacies sucks, amirite my fellow blackpilled normgroids?

Having to settle for and commit to Becky landwhales instead of pumping and dumping prime skinny Stacies sucks, amirite my fellow blackpilled normgroids?
Becky
Landwhale
Pick one

Becky
Landwhale
Pick one
@mylifeistrash uses "average" (Becky) and "landwhale" as synonyms.

I'm fact, he's made threads saying how the average woman is a landwhale.

@mylifeistrash uses "average" (Becky) and "landwhale" as synonyms.

I'm fact, he's made threads saying how the average woman is a landwhale.
When I say becky I mean a nonfat non stacy foid. But yea @mylifeistrash is right about landwhales basically being the average foid in burgerland

Yes but if they deny pp in hole = hot dog in hallway they should get the ban

i hate normie sex havers, but its not up to me to decide who stays here

It's incels.co not blackpilledChad.co

Sure, Chad can be blackpilled, but this isn't the place for him.

I don't want em here. they can go to r/'MGTOW or looksmax. many places for em but not here

When I say becky I mean a nonfat non stacy foid. But yea @mylifeistrash is right about landwhales basically being the average foid in burgerland
But if you exclude fat women from consideration, then it follows that you are excluding most women, which makes you a volcel who should be scrutinized by the mods for LARPing.

Landwhales are the only chance to ascend for the great majority of celibates here, as not only do skinny foids have better options, but the ultimate expression of a skinny foid as in anorexia is associated with a high disgust sensitivity and thus proclivity to reject sub-standard males.

@mylifeistrash seems to speak from experience when he says that the more fat a woman is, the more tall and dimorphic she desires a man to make her seem womanly by comparison. At least landwhales are slovenly, however, and he can have sex with them.

Last edited:
But if you exclude fat women from consideration, then it follows that you are excluding most women, which makes you a volcel who should be scrutinized by the mods for LARPing.

Landwhales are the only chance to ascend for the great majority of celibates here, as not only do skinny foids have better options, but the ultimate expression of a skinny foid as in anorexia is associated with a high disgust sensitivity and thus proclivity to reject sub-standard males.

@mylifeistrash seems to speak from experience when he says that the more fat a woman is, the more tall and dimorphic she desires a man to make her seem womanly by comparison. At least landwhales are slovenly, however, and he can have sex with them.
if you think incels should fuck whales you are the biggest cuck ever @Colvin76

As long as you keep your mouth shut about entering "le pussy" you're alright

if by sexhavers you mean hookercels then I agree
Otherwise they can go fuck ourselves to every other place but here

they look down on us though

I do mind actually

As long as they keep it to themselves and have a deep understanding of what this forum is all about I'm fine with them but when they start posting bluepilled shit and start bragging unintentionally or not they need to leave.

Completely agree with this. If you're going to reject a female because she is slightly fat then you're the furthest thing from an incel.
what do you mean by slightly fat? like the foid I showed you who larped about being a virgin at 18 or like a foid who is maybe slightly chubbyish? Also healthy weight doesn't imply anoerexia @Atavistic Autist is just an idiot

if you think incels should fuck whales you are the biggest cuck ever @Colvin76
What is cucked about fucking landwhales? Many of them are loose whores who are down for casual sex, especially if you're 6'5 like @mylifeistrash.

@Edmund_Kemper has argued that fucking post-wall (and presumably fat) women makes you gay, in that they lack neoteny, but fucking a skinny foid with atrophied secondary sexual characteristics can be described as gay too, for while they are neotenous, so are little boys.

Last edited:
What is cucked about fucking landwhales? Many of them are loose whores who are down for casual sex, especially if you're 6'5 like @mylifeistrash.

@Edmund_Kemper has argued that fucking post-wall (and presumably fat) women makes you gay, in that they lack neoteny, but fucking a skinny foid with atrophied secondary sexual characteristics can be described as gay too, for while they are neotenous, so are little boys.
post-wall women have rough skin and wrinkles and look like men with wigs on. that's why fucking them makes u gay

@Edmund_Kemper has argued that fucking post-wall (and presumably fat) women makes you gay, in that they lack neoteny, but fucking a skinny foid with atrophied secondary sexual characteristics is pretty gay too, for while they are neotenous, so are little boys.
landwhales are gross foids already have ZERO looks requirements they have to meet. We shouldn't reward them by letting them fuck in shape men while just eating all day. I'm too ugly for even whales but I'd rather fap than fuck one, that doesn't mean I would reject a slightly chubby foid or a foid who lacks a good face. It means if I could I would reject bushpig whales
post-wall women have rough skin and wrinkles and look like men with wigs on. that's why fucking them makes u gay
high iq

landwhales are gross foids already have ZERO looks requirements they have to meet. We shouldn't reward them by letting them fuck in shape men while just eating all day. I'm too ugly for even whales but I'd rather fap than fuck one, that doesn't mean I would reject a slightly chubby foid or a foid who lacks a good face. It means if I could I would reject bushpig whales

How is the idea that "we shouldn't reward landwhales" any different from how r/FDS says "we shouldn't reward emotionally immature males?"

Indeed, the fact that the wannabe grandiose narcissists on this forum refuse the idea of any intimacy and commitment and perceive sex as just a matter of their own consumptive gratification makes it quite ironic that they should reject landwhales for also failing to put effort into things.

Last edited:
How is the idea that "we shouldn't reward landwhales" any different from how r/FDS says "we shouldn't reward emotionally immature males?"

Indeed, the fact that the wannabe grandiose narcissists on this forum refuse the idea of any intimacy and commitment and perceive sex as just a matter of their own consumptive gratification makes it quite ironic that they should reject landwhales for also failing to put in effort into things.
becuase landwhales choose to be whales "emotionally immature males" is when FDS foids get mad that Chad doesn't treat them better

becuase landwhales choose to be whales "emotionally immature males" is when FDS foids get mad that Chad doesn't treat them better
Females don't "reward" Chad, they have sex with him out of their own lusts.

It's only when it comes to their relationships with normies that females think in term of incentive and reward, as by getting a betabuxx to give her money and then rewarding him with sex, for example.

While there is much to be dissatisfied by in landwhales, posters who place too much stress on how landwhales and average women aren't good enough for them are clearly volcels, and all the more LARPy in that they aren't even celibates, and are actively having sex with the landwhales and average women they talk about.

It's only when it comes to their relationships with normies that females think in term of incentive and reward, as by getting a betabuxx to give her money and then rewarding him with sex, for example.

While there is much to be dissatisfied by in landwhales, posters who place too much stress on how landwhales and average women aren't good enough for them are clearly volcels, and all the more LARPy in that they aren't even celibates, and are actively having sex with the landwhales and average women they talk about.
I think you might be a foid

The idea that fucking any sort of women makes you gay is nothing more than an absurd meme.

Ironically it is by that exact same logic that people justify fucking trannies ("oh but this one looks more feminine than the average female!!!1"). Of course it goes to figure Kemper made a thread exactly like this regarding Blaire White and the IT chick he posts about regularly.

Not even touching the fact that many in that thread were hebephiles and that many "lolis" look boyish especially body wise -- which is preferred heavily by men in short-term sexual encounters i.e. the female body is more sexually appealing for men than face.

Yeah that thread was nothing more than a shitty meme really.

@Napoleon de Geso do you agree with this

Why do you defend sexhavers? :feelshehe:

are you betamanlet on .me?

I don’t really care either way tbh but I think most users want them off

prolly if they don't simp for post wall uncultured ugly roasties
De geso once punched debil on the mouth because debil told de Geso to approach some old ugly roastie

I think you might be a foid
Perhaps it is an exaggeration to say that @mylifeistrash is "actively" fucking landwhales, but he certainly has experience.

Otherwise my post accurately describes sub 8 dynamics, and how when women talk about "rewarding" men, they are not talking about Chad so much as normies (although they do have the conceit of being worth something to Chad on an individual basis, lol).

Bored chads .co

Perhaps it is an exaggeration to say that @mylifeistrash is "actively" fucking landwhales, but he certainly has experience.

Otherwise my post accurately describes sub 8 dynamics, and how when women talk about "rewarding" men, they are not talking about Chad so much as normies (although they do have the conceit of being worth something to Chad on an individual basis, lol).
what the fuck do your posts even mean? you try to sound like @MENSA_IQcel and sound all smart and shit. Just write normally

what the fuck do your posts even mean? you try to sound like @MENSA_IQcel and sound all smart and shit. Just write normally
I am not trying to sound like anything, actually, and you are probably projecting your own insincerity and pretensions onto me.