Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't need women to be happy

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I am happy on my own. Women are vile and disgusting creatures and I will never be as happy with one of them as I am with myself. Females are incapable of evaluating a man's worth. They keep fucking moronic subhumans instead of supreme genetlemen like me which shows how stupid they are.

Men>women. We are smarter, better looking (girls are subhumans without makeup), strong willed, capable of making logical decisions and physically stronger. Women are just imprefect men. They have holes because they are missing a dick. I'm just too good for these creatures. Thye are not worth it. They are all sluts, incapable of appreaciating my idiosyncracies and charisma.

Ultra coping right here. You NEED women to be happy. Pussy is what makes the man.

Cope.

We all want to shove our dicks into a woman.

alsalsk said:
Cope.

We all want to shove our dicks into a woman.

I have transcended my pirmitive instincts.

Usually you're the first person to call out this kind of cope. What the hell happened to you?

Standardcels must take over!

i actually relate with this on so many levels.