Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't need women

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1475493286979.gif

What is up with all of these similar themed threads lately? You know you're coping like crazy, so stop it. If you didn't need women, you would have never found this forum in the first place.

We need to have a Coping prefix.

Anon said:
We need to have a Coping prefix.

dhMeAzK.gif

Yes, and automatically apply that tag to every one of ItheIthe's posts.

Yeah it is pretty hilarious to someone say he is incel and ge doesn't need a female.

He is by definition NOT an incel in that case,and can stop feeling bad/go to these forums.

St.Tropez said:
Yeah it is pretty hilarious to someone say he is incel and ge doesn't need a female.

He is by definition NOT an incel in that case,and can stop feeling bad/go to these forums.

Volcels are still welcome here.

If I didn't want or need women, I wouldn't be a man. A straight one at least.

This is a delusion of not having pussy.
Stop telling yourself this shit.

This. And its not even about sex. Its about validation, warmth, intimacy and love.

Many people mistake the real thing which is "I don't need a girlfriend" because you don't need to be in a formal relationship to get these things.

CopingGymcel said:
1475493286979.gif

What is up with all of these similar themed threads lately? You know you're coping like crazy, so stop it. If you didn't need women, you would have never found this forum in the first place.

LOL this is exactly what I wanted to say to this.