Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't Remember the Last Time I Went 24 Hours Without getting Pissed Off

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
So much degeneration with people fucking and dumping like a bunch of savage wild animals. Bitches with extremely high standards demanding everything for nothing in return. Acting like total bimbo sluts every weekend but still wanting to be treated as a princess. Male boars showing no signs of self-control or integrity. Everyone supporting utter degeneracy. People using "relationships" and "breaking up" like in means nothing, and then bitching when they end up alone and disrespected.

This si what I've been seeing every day for years. The last time I went 24 hours without getting pissed off was probably in October.

You ever seen a movie called Calvary? If you havent you should the main character reminds me of you.

/pol/cel said:
You ever seen a movie called Calvary? If you havent you should the main character reminds me of you.

Haven't but I'll look it up

Yes, I am angry all the time as well. I have put so much effort into getting laid and got nothing while low IQ losers slay because of their looks.

I cannot even remember a time where I was not depressed

The last time the Patriots won the superbowl

ItheIthe said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes, I am angry all the time as well. I have put so much effort into getting laid and got nothing while low IQ losers slay because of their looks.[/font]

Fakecel

Getting angry over women partaking in degeneracy is cope, just play games and browse dank memes.

I get so mad now that I have fits of intense rage, tensing up my entire body and wanting everything to end. This happens the most when I die in a video game.