Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't see a future for me after the El Camino kino. I have been NEET for 3 years and I watch Breaking bad every day, sometimes whole seasons.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
I escape into this world. Braincels was my home and they took it from us. If this place gets shut down, I feel probably end it. Is there a 100 % of this site being save?

Anyone breakingbadmaxxing? Such a good show and a great cope boyos.

D8E01D65 8579 4CA4 B65D FCFC7C9CC753

Where is the punishercel? There used to be a guy here who had punisher avi's. Anyone else kinomaxxing? Let's me escape the blackpill reality for a while tbh ngl

Ive never watched it. Too many episodes

Great show, watching better call Saul an' all.

Also don't forget to watch Joker if you haven't watched it already

same i've been neet since i was 17 so also 3 years

Is el camanino good? I saw all the bb shows.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

El Camino was so weak I thought to myself at one point it must be a joke of a movie or something

Completely redundant storyline that felt like half of a normal BB episode, made just because greedy producer joos wanted to extract more shekels from the goyim. Like that old fucking phaggot couldnt let 1800 dollars slide since he already charged 125k for the first pickup, and why as he didnt proceed to deliver his service, who the fuck charges full price for an unaccomplished service. Like a penalty of 1/4 or even half I would understand but FULL FUCKING PRICE??? and then cant fucking let 1800 slide. Old fucking phaggot just got handed 250k cash. MUH PRINCIPLES. Im so glad that old phaggot kicked the bucket IRL last week, always hated that fucking actor and his stoopid ass expressionless face with a passion.

Also skinny pete and badger giving jesse 8200 cash - WTF. Like id get to give him a thousand bucks for old times sake to help him figure shit out but why hand ALL THEIR MONEY to this loser junkie thats currently wanted by the whole fucking state PD + FBI. Muh youre my hero. PFFT

And dont get me started on fat todd, thats how I knew it was a joke, they didnt even made him lose weight. Fucking christian bale drops 100 pounds for roles like its no biggie and that fucking retard couldnt drop 20 pounds for the spin off of the series that got him famous in the first place? JUST FUCKING DONT EAT FOR A FEW WEEKS TEN TUBS OF ICECREAM PER DAY YOU FATTIE

What a fucking joke.

Is el camanino good? I saw all the bb shows.
No it’s shit. I watched 40 minutes and I still don’t know wtf is going on. It’s so boring and poorly made. It looks so cheap and no one is trying to make any effort.

No it’s shit. I watched 40 minutes and I still don’t know wtf is going on. It’s so boring and poorly made. It looks so cheap and no one is trying to make any effort.
Thanks bro. None of the actors seemed the same as the tv version. And i really don't gas (give a shit) about drugs. Especially meth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back