Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't see a future for myself.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
When I think of what awaits me in the future, I just cannot imagine a life which could ever be enjoyable or fulfilling. i was just rejected from my 2nd sperm bank (too many immobile sperm), and there just doesnt seem to be a reason why I would ever strive to work hard for the future. im just in my room all the time when im not at work. I have given up on self-improvement after realising the futility of it all. everything i once put in so much effort into with the hope that one day I could live a happy life has all been for naught. the rest of my existence will just be myself coping with my pointless life until i die.

The most brutal blackpill is realizing that it isn't over, it in fact never even started.

same boyo every day is pain and misery. sure, it can always get worse, but we will never meet the requirements to fit in with society.
it's over for many many men

pretty sure my future is wageslaving at my job until i get fired or work up the courage to kill myself.

vidya coping inbetween work

I feel this too.. the only thing I am thinking about is all the others that are inflicted with this sort of hopelessness. There is a reason why they are pushing Mental Health onto Men specifically.

Wageslaving, being replaced by a robot, homelessmaxxing. Oh boy I cannot wait :feelzez:

Because u don't have a future boyo

I don't care much for society. The problem is to live in a city. Want to move to a farm so I can work on my wood and metalsmithing copes better.

Also. Wait for Incel Uprising. we suffered all our lifes but that will be our day. Our names will be remembered for ever.

When I think of what awaits me in the future, I just cannot imagine a life which could ever be enjoyable or fulfilling. i was just rejected from my 2nd sperm bank (too many immobile sperm), and there just doesnt seem to be a reason why I would ever strive to work hard for the future. im just in my room all the time when im not at work. I have given up on self-improvement after realising the futility of it all. everything i once put in so much effort into with the hope that one day I could live a happy life has all been for naught. the rest of my existence will just be myself coping with my pointless life until i die.

Sad story boyo I understand you.

I have my own small business but I still feel like a shit. At least if I had good genetics I would be ok.

Bro. You just destroyed me. That was my last fucking cope at seed spreading: the sperm bank. Of all the things I thought I might check out for it never even occurred to me that that could be an issue. Tap dancing fucking christ.

Where are you? Is it a paid service there or legally not allowed to be paid?

Just donate your ugly-man sperm bro!
Bro. You just destroyed me. That was my last fucking cope at seed spreading: the sperm bank. Of all the things I thought I might check out for it never even occurred to me that that could be an issue. Tap dancing fucking christ.

Where are you? Is it a paid service there or legally not allowed to be paid?
The concept is solid. But the hope is tiny.

Why the fuck do you want to give ur sperm

I hate life and wanna die

I dont have future, i know its over

Awww why are u being so harsh with yourself?
Because u need it

The only future I see is dying alone in a dark room.

Do they pay you by the cup?

I can't see one for me either

I don't see what the point in any of this is. I just wanna fucking die and be done with living forever. I already fucked up my formative years and now I'm nothing so I really would like to just be fucking done.

I see a future of evil. I will reign as a lord over darkness, with foids hating me, but being able to do nothing to oppose my rule.

the only thing you can really do is heatmaxx - turning your home heating system to the max and absorbing the heat

if wars and disaster not comin , nothing good awaits me

None of us have a future in this bee like society. We’re the worker bees, we are utterly expendable.

Imagine either an early death or a succesful life with a cute wife

I spend my days looking in the mirror