Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't see any mixed (white/ black) normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
They're all either the truest of truecel subhumans or giga Chadrones. I can't remember the last time I saw a non-deformed, average face, height and frame mixed guy.
Has anyone else noticed the same thing? Why do you get such weird results when you combine white and black genes?

Racemixing is always a bad idea black and white, black and asian, asian and black, 95% of the time they look like shit, but in the media and hollywood you will only see the other 5%. I wonder who could be behind this?

Yeah I've observed the same thing. They are either sex gods slaying like you can't believe or they are ugly AF genetic filth.

Racemixing is always a bad idea black and white, black and asian, asian and black, 95% of the time they look like shit, but in the media and hollywood you will only see the other 5%. I wonder who could be behind this?

I'm seeing more. Normieism is going off the rails, but here in the big shitty city, I'm seeing more mixed race zoomers who at least identify as urban normies and I think are accepted as such.

Attachments

• 234587673453.png
    234587673453.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 118
I know that with racemixing, it’s either a hit or miss

Race mixing is only good if the guy is White.

The two most alpha races mixed together and you usually end up with jewfro haircut ogres

There are no in-between when we're talking about mixed people. You're either god-tier or shit tier.

I saw a shit ton playing basketball growing up.
There are no in-between when we're talking about mixed people. You're either god-tier or shit tier.

Honestly seems this way.

I hate being part black so much, having a negroid face and white skin is the worst possible combination.

I hate being part black so much, having a negroid face and white skin is the worst possible combination.
I think I'm white. I did a DNA test. My father's Y-DNA is found in Africa and The Middle-East.
I did notice that a lot of Black Men had the same face as me. I just assumed they were mixed. It might be the other way around. Maybe I'm the one that is mixed. The DNA test was a bit vague with the answer to that.

I've seen a few mixed norms here and there