Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't see how ANYONE is okay with having a girlfriend in this day and age

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Even if you are good looking enough to have a girlfriend, why would you? Literally every woman on Earth in 2020 has a catalog of male models on her at all times (Tinder) which she can select from whenever she feels like it. How the fuck are you supposed to compete with THAT?

I guess it just goes to show the desperation of males when they're willing to deal with this kind of shit.

Having a girlfriend is alright as long as you only pump & dump, change my mind.

So many women i've met in college had no interest in boyfriends and romantic relationships unless it was with one of the top gigachads
They much preferred sleeping around

500px Needs33

So many women i've met in college had no interest in boyfriends and romantic relationships unless it was with one of the top gigachads
Yeah that seems to be the norm these days. I created a Chadfish Tinder the other day and it's actually amazing how the majority of foids are just openly complete sluts (for Chad) JFL. Once upon a time they'd still pretend to be into relationships and would be sluts for Chad behind closed doors, but now they pretty much just start out saying "yeah I want to be fucked by 6'4" gigachad, no one else need apply".

Even if you are good looking enough to have a girlfriend, why would you? Literally every woman on Earth in 2020 has a catalog of male models on her at all times (Tinder) which she can select from whenever she feels like it. How the fuck are you supposed to compete with THAT?

I guess it just goes to show the desperation of males when they're willing to deal with this kind of shit.
It’s way beyond over

All I got from that is a foid writes le funny note and it makes over 28000 soys on reddit think OMG WAHMEN ARE WONDERFUL!! which is my point. It's pointless having someone you're supposed to be equal with when half of the world's population worships the fucking ground she walks on
It doesn't appeal to you if you are blackpilled but it appeals to a lot of guys tbh and it's something a fwb probably can't provide. It's the little things that matter.
Could be because guys have been conditioned to think in this manner. credit to BlkPillPres btw

Yeah that seems to be the norm these days. I created a Chadfish Tinder the other day and it's actually amazing how the majority of foids are just openly complete sluts (for Chad) JFL. Once upon a time they'd still pretend to be into relationships and would be sluts for Chad behind closed doors, but now they pretty much just start out saying "yeah I want to be fucked by 6'4" gigachad, no one else need apply".
5-10 years ago, foids on dating sites/apps would at least pretend like they're trying to find a boyfriend. Most women would say i'm looking for a relationship or i'm looking to go on dates despite just wanting sex with a hot guy

They don't even bother with that anymore

100% bro how can anyone have a girlfriend in this day and age.

Yep social media and the smartphone age have fucked it up BIG TIME !

even if any of us got a girlfriend, we'd be cheated on or only used for a source of money.

I just want a gf that isn’t a giant slut and is loyal. Sex is cool and shit but the idea of a foid actually loving you and enjoying being around you is great to me too, granted sex is still mandatory though or else that would just be simping

Basically validation from the other gender, but always remember that you are born alone and will die alone

I created a Chadfish Tinder the other day and it's actually amazing how the majority of foids are just openly complete sluts (for Chad) JFL.
I remember someone once created a chadpreetfish account (they used Hrithik Roshan iirc) I said they wanted to cum in the girl's mouth and the roasties would just teehee